Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
I saw a question being pulled from the juror basket #jodiarias #3tvarias

That's weird. Not time yet to review them. Juror problem?

I couldn't agree more ShadyLady, it is a travesty in my opinion. It is deeply disturbing to me that ALV was not sanctioned or held accountable during the guilt phase.

There needs to be real consequences for experts that make patently false statements and/or game the system--apparently the only way to stop experts (who just by virtue of the title "expert" are given a built in deference and preferential consideration by the average juror) that take an oath to be honest and then lie on the stand is to have severe consequences. I would personally like to see experts that lie on the stand, at a minimum, lose their "expert" status by the courts.

Do we really know that ALV was not charged with perjury at that time? Perhaps they seal it and do not tell until the trial is over because that would be too prejudicial against their lying murderess?

Man, does this DT huff and puff. The problem for them is the jury appears to have respected DM. Insulting her equates to insulting the jury's opinion of her. Bad move.

It makes no sense at all. It's obvious that Dr DeMarte was used to get information in regarding the guilty murderer from the perspective of people that she interviewed. Information that the jury would otherwise have had to hear individually for days on end when the DT got a hold of these people on cross and ripped every one of them apart. And from other people who would have refused to testify at all.

With that said, it's just as obvious that Dr DeMarte was unbiased and professional in her dealings with JA and her official diagnosis of BPD because it actually goes towards a mitigating factor.

Slamming her now via the Geff is only a vindictive game to the DT at this point. They have to realize that the jury can't possibly believe that EVERYONE the state has called is against JA and are lying just to send her to death row. But they sure can believe that this pair of intertwined "doctors" from California might lie to keep her off death row.

MOO

The jury is soooooooo over this.

Lawd, this DT has slammed every one of the state witnesses. Not one has been missed with the DT blame game. Its the same game all the time. Blame, blame, blame, them and them and them and more blame against everyone else but the guilty client.

How they can carry on this with a straight face I have no clue. How can they bash and trash DM when they themselves have attached JA to DMs diagnosis of BPD?????????????????? They truly must think the jury is stupid and that is a very risky thing for once the jury gets the feeling that the defense is insulting their intelligence it will not fair well for them or JA.

The jurors eyes have to be rolling back in their head by now.

Can you imagine being a juror and coming into court today just to see Dr.g on stand? I'm sure they all thought that punishment was ovrr

JM needs to clear up that the choking incident lie didn't happen on the day of the murder. I'm wondering now if the DT had Geffy lead JA into saying it was on June 4. A trap? If that's what happened, how is JM going to rebut that without bringing in JA's prior version of the day?

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 49s50 seconds ago

Judge Sherry Stephens asks the jury if they have seen the news or talked to any reporters in #JodiArias sent retrial
B-JVpuLCYAAERHQ.jpg

She....uh....better not say what I'm thinking.....:silenced:

Does anyone know what happened to Pseudonym? I thought he was to be the DT first witness today and they said it would only be for an hour.

Maybe he is refusing to get any more involved in this? Not coming back voluntarily and told the DT to take a hike or subpoena him?

MOO

Well, it looks like the convict :jail: and her BFF :dramaqueen: are busy on social media today:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14m 14 minutes ago

Dr. G just shredded Dr. Death-Marte's credibility and believability. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 12m 12 minutes ago

JM objects to his own expert's notes coming in. What's JM trying to hide from jury? #JodiArias

:gaah:

Again, just because these defense docs say it - that means it's true???!!!:please:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says Jodi didn't "fake it" on the testing

How in the hell would he know? He sounds like an old fool anyway (and yes I am old too but no one's fool :D)

Many like him have been fooled many times and if he really believes JAs lies then he has been fooled too just like the others have been.

I agree 1000% Rose! I will never follow another trial again. Once this has concluded this is it for me. My heart and head can't stand anymore!!

Trials are normally very interesting to watch.....just make sure to avoid any with Sherry as the judge.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Back from break and

right into sidebar. #jodiarias

:judge: #6 ... yep #6 !

JM needs to clear up that the choking incident lie didn't happen on the day of the murder. I'm wondering now if the DT had Geffy lead JA into saying it was on June 4. A trap? If that's what happened, how is JM going to rebut that without bringing in JA's prior version of the day?

Call Ryan Burns to testify about JA's physical condition on arrival in UT?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Going over testing Geffner did....now the malingering test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, it looks like the convict :jail: and her BFF :dramaqueen: are busy on social media today:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14m 14 minutes ago

Dr. G just shredded Dr. Death-Marte's credibility and believability. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 12m 12 minutes ago

JM objects to his own expert's notes coming in. What's JM trying to hide from jury? #JodiArias

:gaah:

The entire DT suffers from a "shared delusional disorder". Jeez, this is so unreal that these tweets are even allowed .

How many dates is JA going to give for the one choking incident?

Didn't Juan bring out that she has given different dates depending on the doctor she was talking to at the time?

Ya....we have not hear from the killer's mouth what happened. Now we are to believe what she told Bob years ago?

AND Nothing Screaming louder the traveling 1000s of miles [armed with gun and knives] to avoid what JA was afraid of, as in PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper