DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner says it's possible to fake tests but not likely. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Geffner says he explained this all to DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
Geffner said he asked her questions about then and now so answers will be different #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi answered different about her traumas and according to Geffner it doesn't make the tests invalid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Bob spoke directly with Dr D???

And if JA lied ONE time on test, she would have lied even more whenever she saw a benefit.

Geffner says Jodi didn't "fake it" on the testing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias adjusts her glasses in court, Wed, Feb 18. Sentencing phase retrial continues with Dr. Robert Geffner
B-JUCuzCAAAAsxU.jpg

:seeya: Tom, not her "glasses" -- they are "props" for the jury :gaah:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says #JodiArias has a lot of traumatic experiences in her life going back to childhood.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Today's over/under on #jodiarias sidebars: 18.
Sidebars so far: 5

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 41s42 seconds ago

Dr. Robert Geffner testifies about psych testing in #JodiArias sent phase retrial Wed, Feb 18. He says Arias had PTSD
B-JUuu1CcAA7ff0.jpg

Geffner says Jodi didn't "fake it" on the testing #jodiarias #3tvarias

I guess he knows this is true because Jodi told him so! :eek:ddsmiley:

Again, just because these defense docs say it - that means it's true???!!!:please:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says Jodi didn't "fake it" on the testing

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

Ten minute recess in#jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s29 seconds ago

Sidebar continues through jury break.

:judge: #5

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
Steven Alexander is here today...10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

This trial has exposed the whole underbelly of the so called "experts" for me.

I would like to see some liability for their lying in court. Are their conventions all about how to make money by nefarious means and not being held responsible for their lies??

I couldn't agree more ShadyLady, it is a travesty in my opinion. It is deeply disturbing to me that ALV was not sanctioned or held accountable during the guilt phase.

There needs to be real consequences for experts that make patently false statements and/or game the system--apparently the only way to stop experts (who just by virtue of the title "expert" are given a built in deference and preferential consideration by the average juror) that take an oath to be honest and then lie on the stand is to have severe consequences. I would personally like to see experts that lie on the stand, at a minimum, lose their "expert" status by the courts.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
A female juror is leaning against her hand and looking down...no notes are being taken by anyone #jodiarias #3tvarias

One male juror is rubbing his eyes and eating his pencil...he now has his hand on his face and looking down #jodiarias #3tvarias

read the jury jenny!

The jury is soooooooo over this.

Lawd, this DT has slammed every one of the state witnesses. Not one has been missed with the DT blame game. Its the same game all the time. Blame, blame, blame, them and them and them and more blame against everyone else but the guilty client.

How they can carry on this with a straight face I have no clue. How can they bash and trash DM when they themselves have attached JA to DMs diagnosis of BPD?????????????????? They truly must think the jury is stupid and that is a very risky thing for once the jury gets the feeling that the defense is insulting their intelligence it will not fair well for them or JA.

The jurors eyes have to be rolling back in their head by now.

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago

Dr Geffner slams Dr DeMarte saying she has "a little bit of knowledge and becomes dangerous" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Man, does this DT huff and puff. The problem for them is the jury appears to have respected DM. Insulting her equates to insulting the jury's opinion of her. Bad move.

I hope That Mr. Martinez tears this idiot a "New One".

OT: How about that beagle winning the Westminster Best of Show..Yeah! Beagles Rule!

OH I fell asleep before the winner was announced. I was hoping that little guy would win!! I'm going to get my Miss Molly a little brother and I'm thinking of a Beagle, they are soooo cute!

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 12s12 seconds ago

#JodiArias sent retrial continues Wed, Feb 18, in Phoenix.
Dr. Robert Geffner on the stand saying Arias had PTSD

B-JVWUHCIAAjyQF.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek:

:scared::scared::scared: :scared::scared::scared:

The most insanely disorganized trial ever. You couldn't pay me to follow a trial like this ever again. :gaah: :gaah:

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 49s50 seconds ago

Judge Sherry Stephens asks the jury if they have seen the news or talked to any reporters in #JodiArias sent retrial
B-JVpuLCYAAERHQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member