Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias said she was scratching #Travis but stopped because she didn't want to hurt him. This is day of the murder.
----

The day of the murder?

Excuse me while I LAUGH. She didn't want to 'hurt him?' How can they testify to this with a straight face? :no:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Demarte stated no summary scales were on the TSI....Geffner says that's not correct #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
DeMarte hand scored them and Willmott states "if someone knew about the tests and knew about the scoring they would know this correct?" YES

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff- If hand scored you have to do certain things to get them if computer scored you automatically get them #jodiarias #3tvarias

So the choking incident is still a go, but the road rage hit, the broken finger attack, the body-slamming kicking in the ribs episode are no longer operational?

Excuse me while I LAUGH. She didn't want to 'hurt him?' How can they testify to this with a straight face? :no:

Even a 5 year old wouldn't believe this carp. JA's st*pidity seems to be contagious...

I hope That Mr. Martinez tears this idiot a "New One".

OT: How about that beagle winning the Westminster Best of Show..Yeah! Beagles Rule!

:seeya: Oh, Juan will rip him a new one ... lol !

BBM: And OMG, YES ! That Beagle is adorable !!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Demarte stated no summary scales were on the TSI....Geffner says that's not correct #jodiarias #3tvarais
Umm...wasn't this their main reason for bringing Geffner last time? And it was found out there are no summary scales when the TSI is hand scored...according to the manufacturer?
According to Dr. Jill Hayes, who was a terrific witness

Dang if everybody doesn't want to put their hands around the murderess' throat eventually... Maybe all those chokings gave her brain damage. Try that out Nurmi... no charge.

So the choking incident is still a go, but the road rage hit, the broken finger attack, the body-slamming kicking in the ribs episode are no longer operational?

Only until they become operational again. :D

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
A female juror is leaning against her hand and looking down...no notes are being taken by anyone #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
One male juror is rubbing his eyes and eating his pencil...he now has his hand on his face and looking down #jodiarias #3tvarias

read the jury jenny!

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 24s 25 seconds ago

Geffner continues to slam DeMarte's interpretation and commentary on tests. #jodiarias

Umm...wasn't this their main reason for bringing Geffner last time? And it was found out there are no summary scales when the TSI is hand scored...according to the manufacturer?
According to Dr. Jill Hayes, who was a terrific witness

New jury - new stories :liar:

Hey Hope, just my humble opinion. There is no more residual doubt with these jurors. They are over listening to all of the psychologists. They are ready to vote life or death. Enough is enough.

ITA!

The jury will be told about secondary gain and WHO has more of a vested interest in telling lie after lie than anyone?

We all know the answer and imo so does this jury.

IMO

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago

Dr Geffner slams Dr DeMarte saying she has "a little bit of knowledge and becomes dangerous" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Right?! She brought a gun She stole to the premeditated murder 12 jurors of her peers convicted her on because she didn't want to hurt him.. Uh huh tell me more about that geffner

The defense has been around JA too long, confuse and lie to the jury seems to be all they're doing with Geff on the stand.
well, yes! They're saying it wasn't in DeMarte's notes!? Well, it was said that she told tales of inconsistent stories to all the doctors! WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1