Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's going to come to which dr the jury believes... and I believe it's Dr. DeM

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 49s50 seconds ago

Judge Sherry Stephens asks the jury if they have seen the news or talked to any reporters in #JodiArias sent retrial
B-JVpuLCYAAERHQ.jpg

her face looks tense...imo

My call to U-Verse was way too short. I even made a doc's appt. I'd been putting off forever. I am now resorting to taking the dog to get his nails trimmed.
MUST ESCAPE THIS DISGUSTING TESTIMONY! Be back later... :gaah:

The most insanely disorganized trial ever. You couldn't pay me to follow a trial like this ever again. :gaah: :gaah:

I agree 1000% Rose! I will never follow another trial again. Once this has concluded this is it for me. My heart and head can't stand anymore!!

Or, in the worst case, they will put aside the testimonies of both experts and go with common sense aka extreme cruelty of the crime.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
Steven Alexander is here today...10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am so glad to read this. Steven has been on my mind a lot lately and I have been very worried about him.

I don't want JA to win by having another victim she has destroyed. I have really worried that Steven has seriously contemplated suicide. I hope he is getting much needed therapy and will come out of this stronger than ever.

IMO

I'm guessing that Geffy is here for today only. He's slammed DM and respun his PTSD fairy tale. I doubt he'll be called upon to do much more.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 41s42 seconds ago

Dr. Robert Geffner testifies about psych testing in #JodiArias sent phase retrial Wed, Feb 18. He says Arias had PTSD
B-JUuu1CcAA7ff0.jpg

sidenote to Geff~ just let the "For Men Only" go... It's not working for you...

Does anyone know what happened to Pseudonym? I thought he was to be the DT first witness today and they said it would only be for an hour.

Didn't the other doctor Juan called in his rebuttal last time agree with DMs assessment?

Maybe he will call her back to validate DMs findings.

IIRC, she has many years of experience.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
I saw a question being pulled from the juror basket #jodiarias #3tvarias

My call to U-Verse was way too short. I even made a doc's appt. I'd been putting off forever. I am now resorting to taking the dog to get his nails trimmed.
MUST ESCAPE THIS DISGUSTING TESTIMONY! Be back later... :gaah:

This is too funny. I do the same thing. I've been waiting impatiently for the trial to resume and once it starts I can't listen and busy myself with all the jobs I've been procrastinating with. My house is usually very clean while the defense is up.

I'm guessing that Geffy is here for today only. He's slammed DM and respun his PTSD fairy tale. I doubt he'll be called upon to do much more.

They said he would be on the stand for two days. What could he possibly say for two whole days? I suppose Nurmi could question him about *advertiser censored* and they could chat about it for days on end. They both like that that kind of talk.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias adjusts her glasses in court, Wed, Feb 18. Sentencing phase retrial continues with Dr. Robert Geffner
B-JUCuzCAAAAsxU.jpg

:seeya: Tom, not her "glasses" -- they are "props" for the jury :gaah:

Dressed in white....so Christ like....for Ash Wed. :sick:

I couldn't agree more ShadyLady, it is a travesty in my opinion. It is deeply disturbing to me that ALV was not sanctioned or held accountable during the guilt phase.

There needs to be real consequences for experts that make patently false statements and/or game the system--apparently the only way to stop experts (who just by virtue of the title "expert" are given a built in deference and preferential consideration by the average juror) that take an oath to be honest and then lie on the stand is to have severe consequences. I would personally like to see experts that lie on the stand, at a minimum, lose their "expert" status by the courts.

It is especially heinous for mental health experts/professionals imo.

I wish the mental health professional organizations would get involved. There should be some accounting.

Thanks for speaking up, because it makes the whole MH profession seems suspect imo. It is a very public display of how this can negatively affect the credibility of the real professionals.

What happened to do no harm, and ethics in medicine?

sidenote to Geff~ just let the "For Men Only" go... It's not working for you...

Geffner is obviously very vain imo. At least Samuels had a modicum of humility and admitted his PTSD methodology was flawed. Geffner supplied helpful hints to JA iirc in the test margins. And when he said JA wasn't faking, I think the entire jury panel immediately thought in unison: "ninjas".

I agree 1000% Rose! I will never follow another trial again. Once this has concluded this is it for me. My heart and head can't stand anymore!!

I truly doubt we will ever see another hideous case like this one has been. It is one that just doesn't happen often or if ever. I sure haven't seen one like it in over 30 years.

This has not been a trial about a diabolical murderer who murdered her defenseless victim three times over.

The majority of this case has been about the defense putting Travis Victor Alexander on trial.

In the end I honestly believe this jury will send a loud message that it is a very unwise decision to put a victim on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper