Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Geffner says this shows contradictory statements about #jodiarias behavior #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Aimee was upset and went down to the PP to tell them to stop #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Aimee, Jodi's cousin- People around town are passing around bad info about Jodi at the Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Sandy's family went down to Purple Plum to talk to them about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Probably looking for a dinner. Complimentary, of course. I hope they had a bottle of wine. I would celebrate too. They got out with their lives.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
WIllmott brings up a friend that said no abuse happened in Jodi's home and Jodi could play the victim #jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope "these" doctors and the DT have to live with this for the rest of their lives. She is a convicted murderer and they are doing their dang dead level best to save her sorry life. SMH. I am just over this.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Geffner says Carl said there was physical abuse and verbal abuse. Jodi would cry a lot in her room #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago

Dr. Geffner says there were contradictory statements made about #JodiArias' behavior.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

One statement made that #JodiArias could play the victim. Now talking about exhibit 886.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago

Geffner says there is contradictory information passed around at Purple Plum as to #jodiarias and her behavior. He says he has to weigh that

What? She's suggesting these co-workers were interviewed before her arrest?
^^Exactly;

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
Juan should get up on cross and ask why would anyone be interviewed before the murder? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
She would go to the bathroom and come out like she had been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

There are other reasons a person might come out looking like they had been crying.

Wonder if the jury, hearing from JA's parents and cousin via Geffer, will wonder why JA was not living with them, and #2 why they don't get up on the stand? I would...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
DeMarte used the comment from Zanya saying "Jodi plays the victim" as a data point to say Jodi was manipulative #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

poor pp staff

Her famiy stalks too. How scary to be confronted on a personal opinion which we are all allowed to possess.

Isn't this exactly what she is doing now?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

One statement made that #JodiArias could play the victim. Now talking about exhibit 886.

Tweet:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 51s51 seconds ago

I do really think that the horse has been beaten with this witness #JodiArias and
I think the jury has made up their minds

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

:gaah:

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Afternoon recess 10 min #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics