Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
The bashing continues of Dr. DeMarte. Who knew she'd take center stage for the defense. Shouldn't they focus more on mitigation?#JodiArias

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't give the big picture, didn't review 16,000 pages and ignored facts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Part One. Chronology, with texts/emails/chats/testimony incorporated

Mid to end of February 2008, Lisa breaks off relationship with TA. Mimi enters the picture end of February. JA first mentions leaving Mesa in early March.

3/18 Text, TA to JA, do you know what happened to my diamond ring. TA journal entry: I’ve lost my journal, my Ipod, my diamond ring. JA says she has the ring for some reason.

3/19 and 3/25. TA journal entry: I want my lost journal back.

3/21 TA journal: Haven’t spoken to Mimi in a long while. Trying to play it cool.

3/26 TA journal: Mimi didn’t call me back. Getting discouraging. Leaning towards not proceeding with her. I have 4 months left in the ward.

3/27 TA journal: I really need more self discipline. I think Jodi moving will be good for me in a lot of ways. She is a great girl. But we are not good influences on each other. She has an uncanny ability to get under my skin. So although I’m used to having her around and I’ll most probably miss her. But I’m certain it will be good for both of us. But I need to get married and she can get in the way of that and does in fact.

3/30 TA journal entry: about sin bringing momentary happiness but followed by misery. Moral of the story: “wickedness never was happiness.”

4/1 JA writes goodbye note in TA’s journal.

4/1 Text (or chat) TA and Michelle Lowry: “there’s a Michelle in our ward who has been playing spy for Jodi for months, giving her info about Lisa and Mimi. I have had no privacy for a year. (She;s read) my journals, goes into my texts and emails.”

4/3 TA journal entry: I’m still quite lonely. Jodi keeps leaving but hasn’t left. In fact she pulled out of my driveway headed for CA this afternoon but she showed up this evening. I think she is having a hard time. But I think I’d be better off and so would she if she got out of here. Dreamt of Lisa. I miss her. I still love her.

4/7 Text TA to JA: Don’t call. Don’t text. The next text I want is this Michelle K that is friends with Elena that nobody knows but who knows details about my life…….(so tell me the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you’ve ever told or leave me alone. (tell me)m before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you’ve done.”

4/8 JA leaves Mesa. Text, TA to JA: Do not call back. I’m sick of you playing stupid….Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you…..If it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike of you.

4/8 TA journal entry: Lost my journal and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was stolen…most of my time with Lisa was in in it.

BBM I'm confused about TA's twice stolen journal. Was it first stolen (no need to specify who by), then returned, and then stolen again? Or are his entries after 3/18 written in a new journal that was also later stolen?

BTW, it's amazing how much s**t he put up with. And also rediculous how transparent JA's thefts of his journal, ring, etc. are. I mean, didn't she even pause to think how obvious the identity of the culprit would be? A journal, unlike an engagement ring, has no monetary value, so who--other than an obsessed stalker--would want to steal it.

PTSD here, too! Avoidance is the biggie for me. I get heart palpatations and panic attacks when someone shouts at me angrily. Same thing if I go to a certain place I used to work. I moved 60 miles to avoid having to go anywhere near me.

Oh, and I can "space out" with the best of them, usually because my mind is on something else going on in my brain, like thoughts of my next vacation!

http://lmgcorporate.com/kpho/news/jodi-arias-transcripts/10-30-14.pdf

JA's secret testimony to this jury re her childhood punishment for misbehaving via her mom's wooden spoon is described on pp 19-20. "It hurt like hell" on the two instances she now recalls.

JA wouldn't know childhood abuse if it fell on top of her worthless ugly head.

Ask anyone who was really physically abused during their childhood if it only happened twice? She probably needed a lot more spanking than she ever got. I think she was a coddled spoil brat and after they helped to create her they couldn't stand her themselves.

If anything because she got away with so much she abused them and not the other way around.

per BK: Wilmott didn't ask - she stated JD said depression is not a symptom of PTSD. JM objected - JW misstating testimony
sidebar

Poor JM. How does he keep all this straight? The DT and their witnesses will say anything up there with absolutely no care about whether they are misstating previous testimony or just outright lying and making up new things as they go along. JM has to catch it each and every time. Too bad the judge isn't catching any of it.

MOO

... but she did once she was coached.

Geffner met JA long after ALV had spent 44 hrs. educating her about dv. Imagine how ALV characterized JA's sad tale of cleaning house for TA, aka Grumpy/Dopey, Sleazy,etc.

So if Geff didn't use the test correctly, as he admitted (administered this "not in a standard way" ), then DrD. was correct in her assessment that he didn't use the test correctly even though she had only read about administering it? (did that make sense to anyone but me?)

You got it right. Geffy is admitting he didn't do the test as he should, but is saying it doesn't matter because he was just trying to get a feel of things, not diagnose her. Which he appears to have done, then, without the test.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner says Yes
WIllmott asks about the bottom line....oh it might be over with direct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Willmott is asking if witnesses are saying their statements weren't accurate when they were interviewed...#jodiarias #3tvarias

For the love of all that is sacred, and for the sake of my sanity please let it be so :please:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner sees Dr. DeMarte's assumptions but no proof her notes. #JodiArias

Again, it's confounding.

Dissociation is common in borderlines. One of her mitigators! But instead of leading us straight to borderline we're still stuck in victim mode talking about bipolar, which only laymen dx'd her with. Sigh.

Very confounding! She has never been dx'd as bipolar - so why do they continue to discuss it?

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago

Dr. Geffner says DeMarte's notes and outline show she didn't have all the info about Travis' life as T-Dogg. #jodiarias #Fox10Phoenix

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

#jodiarias had long pattern of abuse, says Dr. G, who sounds like he is winding up. Have I spoken too soon?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Geffner says as of 2014 Jodi has gained insight of how dysfunctional it was and what a bad situation she was in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says TA and JA had a dysfunctional relationship that set off a lot of things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
The bashing continues of Dr. DeMarte. Who knew she'd take center stage for the defense. Shouldn't they focus more on mitigation?#JodiArias

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't give the big picture, didn't review 16,000 pages and ignored facts #jodiarias #3tvarias

He should have a formal ethics violation complaint lodged against him for his testimony in this case

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

Geff slamming Dr. De for not reviewing all materials. He also did this yesterday. Déjà vu. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 35s35 seconds ago

Sometimes I have to ask myself if I've already heard this or if I am now dreaming of these people. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner says Yes
WIllmott asks about the bottom line....oh it might be over with direct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott is asking if witnesses are saying their statements weren't accurate when they were interviewed...#jodiarias #3tvarias

All this is .........is immature petty payback by two childish individuals seeking revenge. JW and Geff who are both sore losers because DD made them both look like fools,'

Both of them are nothing but bully blowhards that cant stand the truth or criticism.

WTH does this mean? and Dr. G says 'Yes"!!! How would he know?

Willmott is asking if witnesses are saying their statements weren't accurate when they were interviewed

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 9s 9 seconds ago
Cross. Juan's up. #JodiArias

praise jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads