Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Dr. Geffner's testimony moving with glacial speed.
Actually slower than glacier, in this age of global warming. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

Please, no more T-Dogg. #JodiArias

BBM I'm confused about TA's twice stolen journal. Was it first stolen (no need to specify who by), then returned, and then stolen again? Or are his entries after 3/18 written in a new journal that was also later stolen?

BTW, it's amazing how much s**t he put up with. And also rediculous how transparent JA's thefts of his journal, ring, etc. are. I mean, didn't she even pause to think how obvious the identity of the culprit would be? A journal, unlike an engagement ring, has no monetary value, so who--other than an obsessed stalker--would want to steal it.

Becky...he wrote in another journal after she stole the first.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Geffner says #jodiarias still has flashbacks #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
Geffner says he doesn't know if Jodi has bi polar and she's been on meds that have helped her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 4s 5 seconds ago
Travis got on top of #JodiArias & started to choke her and she lost consciousness. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 43s 44 seconds ago
Juan's voice rising talking about choking incident. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
Juan jumps up! It's his turn

He asks about the choking incident Jodi told him about #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tweets:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 33s33 seconds ago

Geffner may be wrapping up saying #jodiarias has "long history of trauma"-Martinez begins cross #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 29s29 seconds ago

Now cross-examimation of Geffner begins by prosecutor Juan Martinez. #jodiarias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

So Geffner used a standardized test in a 'non-standard' way, but DrDeM is wrong that it was not given as instructed? No - that makes her correct.
I'm getting the feeling Geffner did not diagnose her with anything - a diagnostic impression isn't the same as a diagnosis - maybe he is not permitted to do that, because he is not licensed in AZ?
So if he didn't diagnose her with PTSD, or BPD - why is he there? IMO, JMO

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
The bashing continues of Dr. DeMarte. Who knew she'd take center stage for the defense. Shouldn't they focus more on mitigation?#JodiArias

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't give the big picture, didn't review 16,000 pages and ignored facts #jodiarias #3tvarias

She ignored the lies/BS of CMJA

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

Juan Martinez begins cross-examination of Robert Geffner.

He beings with the alleged choking incident. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now
#JodiArias testified she thought about scratching him but she stopped.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 26s 26 seconds ago
When Travis was on top, #JodiArias said she thought about scratching her. I see where this is going. Lol

If she truly "spaces out" due to the "fog" and cannot recall details . . . Geff testified that Jodi did this while he was with her, then why didn't she do this immediately after the murder? In all of the videotapes of interrogation by various LEO, along with video from various news interviews - not one moment of "spacing out" due to "fog". Why wouldn't her PTSD be most prevalant at or near the time of the crime (as Geff has insinuated played a role in the murder)?

What does that mean? I feel like the Tazmanian Devil sitting here bouncing in my chair and I want to jump up and down on this man's head.

I had PTSD. I came home from work and found my 27 year old daughter dead on the floor. I cannot describe the hell I went through until I finally got help almost two years later. I would drive home from work, about 25/30 minute ride, and not remember any of the drive. Don't know why I didn't kill myself or someone else. Intrusive thoughts? I would be sucker punched in the gut with the memory coming back, again and again. I still remember sitting on my deck and the emt's came out and there was nothing they could do, screaming no, no, nooo.

I went to the movies with one of my daughters and grandkids. We saw the Harry Potter movie where they were competing for an award and Voldemort killed one of the boys. Cannot for the life of me remember his name. Anyway, when Harry brought his body back, the boys father started yelling "My boy, my boy" when he saw he was dead. His voice was tormented. I started sobbing in the theater and my not too empathetic daughter was embarrassed. I raced back to my computer and warned other parents on the website Parents of Suicide that they would not get blindsided like I did.

It just makes me so angry that this "unusual man" is twisting PTSD for his disgusting client. I hope there is a special place in hell for the whole group of them. Sorry for venting.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
The bashing continues of Dr. DeMarte. Who knew she'd take center stage for the defense. Shouldn't they focus more on mitigation?#JodiArias

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't give the big picture, didn't review 16,000 pages and ignored facts #jodiarias #3tvarias

She ignored the lies/BS of CMJA

Direct over. According to Karas site, Geffner finally admitted he doesn't know if Jodi has bipolar.

Depression being comorbid with personality disorders isn't atypical at either rate. It still doesn't explain how the defense is relying on borderline while actively pushing away any behaviors or traits consistent with the disorder. They're just going for 'she's sick' because she's always been the victim defense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Jodi tells Geffner she lost consciousness #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Geff says #JodiArias realized how bad her relationship was in 2014 however considers SHughes interview from '14 invalid bc of potential gain

Doesn't #JodiArias have something to gain by determining she was in an abuse relationship 7 years later? Like her life? vs. A book selling?

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Judge Stephens tells Martinez, Geffner and Willmott to stop talking at the same time. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 38s38 seconds ago

Martinez questions whether #jodiarias really refrained from scratching Alexander's eyes given different versions from different shrinks.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Juan said you talked about how DeMarte testified to Jodi scratching at TA's eyes and stopped because she didn't want to hurt him. #jodiarias

Direct over. According to Karas site, Geffner finally admitted he doesn't know if Jodi has bipolar.

Depression being comorbid with personality disorders isn't atypical at either rate. It still doesn't explain how the defense is relying on borderline while actively pushing away any behaviors or traits consistent with the disorder. They're just going for 'she's sick' because she's always been the victim defense.

Yep. They don't care what label, just that the jury thinks she's mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot