Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Geffner says as of 2014 Jodi has gained insight of how dysfunctional it was and what a bad situation she was in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says TA and JA had a dysfunctional relationship that set off a lot of things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Or put another way, he deserved to die damn it.....why oh why does'nt everyone get that????

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 29s29 seconds ago

We read over #JodiArias' testimony from 2013 for contradictions.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 38s 38 seconds ago
They are looking at #JodiArias testimony from March 5, 2013. Conflicting information.

Well gosh, there's conflicting information on every page of her testimony!

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias said she thought about clawing his face with her fingernails but said she didn't feel right about it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Nurmi- Did you try to get away? I thought about clawing his face but I couldn't - I couldn't do that. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Transcript from Jodi - Nurmi asked Jodi if she felt she could get away during the choking.. Jodi answered NO..his hands were around my neck

She was apparently so traumatized by the even that she remembers it differently each time....oh wait, she had the fog so she can't remember anything. I'm confused. Are there memories in a fog-state?

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m 2minute ago

Geffner admits #jodiarias never said Travis choked her.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias says she didn't feel right about clawing at TA's face. Clearly we know now what the alternative was.

Becky...he wrote in another journal after she stole the first.

Thanks. I'm shaking my head at how outrageous that is. And I can only assume a replacement for the stolen second one would also disappear. But she went one step further and killed him.

Ahh. Expose him, JM, expose him! Then go ahead and destroy.

What does that mean? I feel like the Tazmanian Devil sitting here bouncing in my chair and I want to jump up and down on this man's head.

I had PTSD. I came home from work and found my 27 year old daughter dead on the floor. I cannot describe the hell I went through until I finally got help almost two years later. I would drive home from work, about 25/30 minute ride, and not remember any of the drive. Don't know why I didn't kill myself or someone else. Intrusive thoughts? I would be sucker punched in the gut with the memory coming back, again and again. I still remember sitting on my deck and the emt's came out and there was nothing they could do, screaming no, no, nooo.

I went to the movies with one of my daughters and grandkids. We saw the Harry Potter movie where they were competing for an award and Voldemort killed one of the boys. Cannot for the life of me remember his name. Anyway, when Harry brought his body back, the boys father started yelling "My boy, my boy" when he saw he was dead. His voice was tormented. I started sobbing in the theater and my not too empathetic daughter was embarrassed. I raced back to my computer and warned other parents on the website Parents of Suicide that they would not get blindsided like I did.

It just makes me so angry that this "unusual man" is twisting PTSD for his disgusting client. I hope there is a special place in hell for the whole group of them. Sorry for venting.

There are no words :hug:--it is absolutely revolting and sad that this fabricated defense has triggered those with true PTSD to speak out against the destructive and hideous duplicity of experts who diminish those who are actual sufferers of PTSD. The collateral damage wrought by experts such as these is deeply disturbing imo. Thanks for sharing, and so very sorry for your loss.

Good morning all. I just watched the live video of Beth Karas from last night. She could not understand why JM spent his time in this phase refuting all the *advertiser censored* when this jury did not get to hear anything about premeditation, i.e., gas cans, hair color change, license upside down, driving a thousand miles, voicemails afterward for the cover up, etc. Beth said she understands it is now too late for JM to bring any of this up to the jury. I asked AZ about this on question thread for lawyers. I also have wondered why this jury didn't hear all of that. I would like to know your thoughts.

Because he was accused of prosecutorial misconduct and they also accussed the Mesa police department and Dectective Flores. Plus he is fighting for Travis' name. For someone that used to be a prosecutor, she seems to not understand a lot of things.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Juan- You said you reviewed the defendants testimony...
The defendant testified to this incident herself! Let me show you what she said

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 21s 21 seconds ago
Don't worry folks, it won't be long before Juan clears up everything. He's short & sweet. I already see where he's going. #JodiArias

Tammy, want to tell the rest of us? Because I am confused!

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago

Geffner quibbles with DeMarte as to whether #jodiarias actually raised her arms to scratch eyes but refrained or whether she just thought it

My 'thanks' button is still randomly choosing when to respond to my pushing. Contrary little critter. So please consider all your hard work posting tweets thanked. :)

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner admits #jodiarias never said Travis choked her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Juan-So what DeMarte told the jury was consistent w/ what Jodi testified too...
Geff- No she said Jodi reached up & did it and then stopped

It didn't' feel right to gouge his eyes out or something -#Jodiarias #3tvarias

We are spending all this time on an event that may not have even happened? It is only JA word. Waste of time.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Nurmi- Did you try to get away? I thought about clawing his face but I couldn't - I couldn't do that. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Obviously, she had just had her nails 'done'

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 21s 21 seconds ago
Don't worry folks, it won't be long before Juan clears up everything. He's short & sweet. I already see where he's going. #JodiArias

I don't want short and sweet from JM. I want long and excruciating for Geffner.

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 20s20 seconds ago

Martinez yelling now, smelling blood. Accusing Geffner of being mere mouthpiece for #jodiarias defense.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago

Martinez calls Geffner on not having first-hand knowledge of the eye-scratching thoughts and testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood