Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Juan- So you were deficient when questioning Jodi since she didn't tell you this correct? NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tweets:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 34s35 seconds ago

Juan Martinez in full beast mode. #JodiArias

:juanettes:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 30s31 seconds ago

Morning break as the lawyers go into sidebar.

:judge:

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Judge Stephens tells Martinez, Geffner and Willmott to stop talking at the same time. #jodiarias

It's official...she should be sanctioned for her behavior. As the "really mean dog" blogger puts it, "not a judge Stevens...."

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
Tensions are very high. A lot of yelling. A lot of objections. #JodiArias Another sidebar.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

JM tells Geff he's DT puppet. #JodiArias

:hilarious: :hilarious: Gooooooooooooooo :juanettes:

If she truly "spaces out" due to the "fog" and cannot recall details . . . Geff testified that Jodi did this while he was with her, then why didn't she do this immediately after the murder? In all of the videotapes of interrogation by various LEO, along with video from various news interviews - not one moment of "spacing out" due to "fog". Why wouldn't her PTSD be most prevalant at or near the time of the crime (as Geff has insinuated played a role in the murder)?

Imo, the only fog that happened is the fog lies JA told trying to get away with this murder.

She has an amazingly astute memory even including needless details. She was astutely aware and that is why she discarded all the evidence tying her to Travis.

She didn't fog out the day she murdered Travis. She remembers every moment of it in detail.

She may get spaced out dreaming of the day she murdered him and become so enthralled by it all that it looks like she was daydreaming or spacing out.

BK
RG admits that he is testifying to what the defense told him about JD's testimony.

yay Juan

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Juan- Did you see a transcript of her testimony..NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- Tell me what DeMarte said word for word what she said
Geffner- I can't #jodiarias #3tvarias

well there you have it,just HOW does he know WHAT SHE SAID! apart from what the DT are feeding him

From SK:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Sidebar #7 and morning break. #jodiarias

OMG! I'm having PTSD reliving ALV testimony thru Geffner!!!!!!!! Won't back down or concede anything, no matter how obvious...:maddening:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 43s44 seconds ago

Martinez says #jodiarias said as much in testimony.
Willmott objects that he is yelling.

But Wiiiiiilma, he's not waving his arms, so it doesn't count!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Juan- So u are going on what defense told you- Well maybe it was in notes & I saw it. I guess it was what Willmott told me, yes #jodiarias

i hope the jury are getting this

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
Geff says he administered this "not in a standard way" because they had a lot of info & it gave them a feel. It wasn't used diagnostically

Oh, NOW i see. That explains why Dr. D had a hard time with it. Because she was likely trying to understand it in a standard way. Which wasn't possible because of the unorthodox method used by Geff. But of course it's still Dr. D's fault, not his.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Juan- Did you see a transcript of her testimony..NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- Tell me what DeMarte said word for word what she said
Geffner- I can't #jodiarias #3tvarias

well there you have it,just HOW does he know WHAT SHE SAID! apart from what the DT are feeding him

I see that the DT is still as stupid as always. If Jodi gets life, it won't be because of their case. What a weak bunch.

I don't want short and sweet from JM. I want long and excruciating for Geffner.

I don't either. Enough is enough of this lying expert.

I hope Juan shreds him up like confetti, question by question, for a very long time.

Geff deserves no less. He is nothing but a hired gun blowhard mouthpiece for the defense. An arrogant know-it-all.

He needs to be exposed for the biased lying man he is.

So it sounds like according to Beth that RG is only responding to question with the information that was provided by the DT and he never even saw the transcripts of JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood