Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, interviewing them (the Hugheses) would be hurtful to us?

Lawyer's rule...In open court, never ask a question when you do not already know the answer.

DT witness rule...Never ask a question, whose answer you might have to testify to in open court.

:D

She was nowhere near writing a book at the time of the interview. This was way in the beginning when Jodi was first arrested. And her story hasn't changed.

My post was about the reason the DR.G and his team didn't interview her. Monetary gain. Doesn't matter when she started writing the book. The fact is she did write one.

She was nowhere near writing a book at the time of the interview. This was way in the beginning when Jodi was first arrested. And her story hasn't changed.

Exactly, the Hughes writing a book now had nothing to do with their credibility. They have told the same stories/events for years now and like you have said, they have never changed. And they are not going to release the book while the trial is ongoing even though it is ready for release.

The DT just used that as a lame excuse because they didn't want to talk to the Hughes and find out all the horrible things JA had done to Travis.

I wonder if the DT experts can even see how biased they truly are?

And then he hand scores the results, which the company that publishes the tests have said should not be done, because of his modifications. So, then when someone who knows how the tests should be scored, what the answers should read, they see his "modifications" as errors. And when called on his errors, he says, no. You don't understand. You don't have my experience so you can't understand.

I wonder which came first. Being called on his errors or making the modifications.

I wish there more tweets re: when Juan pulled out the test guidelines *irked*

Exactly, the Hughes writing a book now had nothing to do with their credibility. They have told the same stories/events for years now and like you have said, they have never changed. And they are not going to release the book while the trial is ongoing even though it is ready for release.

The DT just used that as a lame excuse because they didn't want to talk to the Hughes and find out all the horrible things JA had done to Travis.

Jodi is the one in control of the defense team and all that they do or do not do. I am sure she doesn't want Sky on the stand to tell the horrible things she knows about her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Geffner- It's a staffing decision and we didn't think their info would be useful #jodiarias #3tvarias

So by 'staffing' do we infer Geffner, Samuels, AVL and Fonesca, in a think tank?

"We better not"
"Nope"
"I wouldn't"
"Bad move"

[all together] "So... you all want to go to The Gap? [they leave, forgetting to push their chairs up to the table]

Today's Tweets from the convict :jail: and her BFF :dramaqueen:

Juan must be doing a :great: job today !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 3h 3 hours ago

JM likes to accuse Defense experts of being hired guns.
But it's quite obvious who the real hired gun is.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 2h 2 hours ago

JM is acting like a clown.
He must've minored in theater in law school

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 9m 9 minutes ago

JM called Geffner out on his affability.
Maybe JM thinks everyone should be *advertiser censored**holes like him. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 7m 7 minutes ago

All JM can do is attack Dr. G's personality.
That's all he's got. New low. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 5m 5 minutes ago

One would think that at this point JM would NOT want
#JodiArias 2 get DP bc all his BS will be greatly scrutinized.

Thanks yall for the tweets and commentary!! Makes work breeze on by :)

And the fun never stops in this courtroom. Here are the latest JA tweets

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias
· 4m 4 minutes ago
One would think that at this point JM would NOT want #JodiArias 2 get DP bc all his BS will be greatly scrutinized.

· 7m 7 minutes ago
All JM can do is attack Dr. G's personality. That's all he's got. New low. #JodiArias

· 9m 9 minutes ago
JM called Geffner out on his affability. Maybe JM thinks everyone should be *advertiser censored**holes like him. #

Tricia Griffith ‏@websleuths
Thursday Feb 19th 2015 Chris Hughes and Cathy@Courtchatter.com: *Hello my True Crime Angels,

On the next ed... http://bit.ly/1EUlota

Don't miss Chris and Cathy with Tricia tonite . I loved how Chris closed one of his interviews with Tricia by calling for calm.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...day-on-True-Crime-Radio&p=9374471#post9374471

Also don't miss our own member Lisa's book Audacity: Jodi Arias 18 Days on the Stand

There is so much to learn from hearing different folks points of views on this case. Thank you to all of you for your lively, passionate posts with real life examples. I've learned so much here from all of you.

BBM

images

My post was about the reason the DR.G and his team didn't interview her. Monetary gain. Doesn't matter when she started writing the book. The fact is she did write one.

So you just don't interview her at all? It makes no sense. What does monetary gain have to do with it. They've talked about these emails ad nauseum but then decline to go to the source?

They didn't interview her or Chris because they already know their information wouldnt have helped them. And that's not why you interview people and it's no excuse to be selective. You don't only interview people because it'll hurt you or because there is the danger of secondary gain, otherwise why interview view Jodi or test her? Why interview her family, who has reason to lie to save her life? Why interview anyone?

You are interviewing people to gain insight. This psych's neglect is glaring. Both the psychs' neglect is. They only sought out info that was helpful to them and ignored the rest. Clearly.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Waiting on the jury #jodiarias #3tvarias

According to BK the traumatic incident referred to in the DAPS test occurred 1-3 months prior to the murder. Knowing JA as we do, this is more than likely when she started to plan the murder JMHO

Today's Tweets from the convict :jail: and her BFF :dramaqueen:

Juan must be doing a :great: job today !

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 3h 3 hours ago

JM likes to accuse Defense experts of being hired guns.
But it's quite obvious who the real hired gun is.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 2h 2 hours ago

JM is acting like a clown.
He must've minored in theater in law school

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 9m 9 minutes ago

JM called Geffner out on his affability.
Maybe JM thinks everyone should be *advertiser censored**holes like him. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 7m 7 minutes ago

All JM can do is attack Dr. G's personality.
That's all he's got. New low. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 5m 5 minutes ago

One would think that at this point JM would NOT want
#JodiArias 2 get DP bc all his BS will be greatly scrutinized.

Wonder why they didn't re-tweet this one. Personally, I think it's a juanderful observation and will get me through the afternoon.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 47s 47 seconds ago
There's no still photographer this morning so I'll paint you a picture. #JodiArias was laughing, smiling on direct, now, looks distressed.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Juan- So she gives 5 answers when this test wants one and you didn't take this into account so this test isn't valid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thank you Juan! FFS doesn't the DT realize the jurors will understand that test results are null and void when there are multiple answers provided for a given question. I guess the plan was to allow her to practice taking the test until the desired results were achieved--because honestly this whole writing down answers on a separate piece of paper suggests to me that is precisely what was going on.

Pardon the interruption, I am trying to catch up.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 28s 29 seconds ago
Just an observation, gallery always packed when Juan Martinez is up. #JodiArias

IMO the Hughes writing a book at this point is disrespectful. If this was a friend I cared about I would wait until Trial ended if i felt that compelled to write about it. Got what truth I knew out and then donated all dollars in memory of Travis. Have the Hughes stated where the $ will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela