Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from BK:
"RG says that a lie is when someone seeks to gain something by telling an untruth."

Really??? Well that is the stupidiest crap I have ever heard. Good grief what is wrong with these experts. A lie is a lie period, no matter what the motive is to do so it doesn't change the fact it is a lie. A "pathological liar" will just make up stories for the hell of it btw. I'm sure the jurors are thinking WTH, really?

Feb. 14, 2007 email: https://geebee2.wordpress.com/jodi-arias-valentine-email-14-feb-2007/

"I found out, much to my regret, that my anger is very destructive. I’ve never beaten up anybody over it, but I’ve kicked holes in walls, kicked down doors, smashed windows, broken things. It hurts people and it hurts me. It lowers my vibration and attracts unwanted lower-vibrational situation and people into my life."

TA hadn't called or mailed JA anything for Valentine's Day by late afternoon, so she emailed him.

Oh but he sent her some cute panties & delicious melted chocolates

At least Demarte would acknowledge a point, even if it helped the defense. These defense witnesses just make themselves look so much worse by refusing to give an inch and admit anything that makes Jodi look less than a perfect victim.

We have officially entered the twilight zone, once again and like so many times before, with this defense witness.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

IMO the Hughes writing a book at this point is disrespectful. If this was a friend I cared about I would wait until Trial ended if i felt that compelled to write about it. Got what truth I knew out and then donated all dollars in memory of Travis. Have the Hughes stated where the $ will go?

BBM

Found this:

The Hughes hope to donate all proceeds of their book, to The Perpetual Education Fund (PEF) which was established in 2001 during general conference when Gordon B. Hinckley, then President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,

http://aboutjodiariasandhersupporte...2/our-friend-travis-written-by-chris-and.html

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Juan is asking Geff is her kicking in walls is true, Geff says when she was young I believe I heard this has happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Aha...so she was not "young" when she committed murder. Strike number 2 off the mitigation list.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Geff says he never interviewed Zenya himself.
Juan brings up the fact that Jodi kicked her mother and was secretive about men #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
"Jodi didn't get along with her mother ever...Jodi fueled by something her mother said would be a smartass" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan brings up friend Zenya and puts up the whole interview....#jodiarias #3tvarias

"...my anger is very destructive." JM: She admits having anger issues, doesn't she? RG: Possibly, yes.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Zenya says JA was disrespectful & started the fights w/ Sandy. She also noted JA kicked a hole in wall. Jodi was scatterbrained...#jodiarias

Oh, I see - that must be a generic lie then. My dictionary says: falsehood; deceit; fabrication. It doesn't mention 'for gain'.

Well for goodness sakes NP, get out your super-duper decoder ring and then you will see what it really means. :p

From SK:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 49s50 seconds ago

sidebar #11 #jodiarias

Oh Goody,

Guess Geff is going to lecture everyone on how a single man should email, text and PM. GAH!!!

Accompanied by a five minute, black and white, 16mm, newsreel film from the 1950's?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 54s55 seconds ago

Someone that sits w/JA's Mom has an iPad and reads tweets and shakes her head and shows her Mom.
It made me nervous yesterday.

:rolleyes:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan says this could be like "spaced out" Geffner agrees #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 42s 43 seconds ago
Exhibit 623 is up. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Zenya says JA was disrespectful & started the fights w/ Sandy. She also noted JA kicked a hole in wall. Jodi was scatterbrained...#jodiarias

Can't we all just picture it? Oh... what she was scatterbrained back then? Where did that round of PTSD come from, I wonder?

From SK:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Prosecutor getting after Geffner to concede #jodiarias had anger issues at age 27,
year before she murdered Travis Alexander.

-----And JA still -- still has anger issues :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Back to the email to TA from JA about her anger issues...Juan says JA is talking in the present tense- this isn't when she was a child

Apologies for my vanity (Juan got Jodi's DOB year in front of the jury)...

I may not smell like a goddess (more likely like dogs and chinchillas) but I am four years older than Jodi and have not one single gray hair. There, I feel so much better. :biggrin:

Back to the inevitable sidebar resulting from Juan decimating their mitigators, one by one.

Juan bringing out the real Jodi.

Wish I could be there but my yard is a mess. More tree limbs coming down today. I got cuts on my hands from those palms...would never make it on Survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres