Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Back to the email to TA from JA about her anger issues...Juan says JA is talking in the present tense- this isn't when she was a child

Uh doy. Not many kids are capable of kicking holes in walls (and man, she is a strong girl).

Well, well, well ... the defense :cheer: is back tweeting:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 56s56 seconds ago

Martinez brings up Geffner's assertion that DeMarte showed confirmational bias.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Geffner says these are just contradictions in the story from Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
Juan is bringing up the Purple Plum and Geffner doesn't know what rumors were being spread around about Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 42s42 seconds ago

RE the rumors that #jodiarias' coworkers at the Purple Plum were spreading,
Martinez gets Geffner to admit he doesn't know what they were

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 22s 23 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says our definition of lies are different. #JodiArias email is up. I'll type and post on Facebook.

Truer words spoken and all that.....

Imagine how angry JA really was at Travis when it was almost 5 p.m., and he hadn't called, text'd, im'd, emailed, or sent her anything in the mail on Valentine's Day 2007 ... a week after they were "official" according to her iirc.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
Geffner thinks Regan H is biased because she's a Mormon and talking about sex can be a problem #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan- What did the customers and staff say?
Geffner- Customers IDK but we do have statements from staff #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan bringing out the real Jodi.

Wish I could be there but my yard is a mess. More tree limbs coming down today. I got cuts on my hands from those palms...would never make it on Survivor.

Just tell people you cut your hands at Margaritaville...or cutting green apples...or you dropped a glass or jammed them on metal at Casa Ramos!

Well, well, well ... the defense :cheer: is back tweeting:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 56s56 seconds ago

Martinez brings up Geffner's assertion that DeMarte showed confirmational bias.

I am thrilled to see this--Juan needs to flip the script with this absurd claim, after all the voodoo, reading between the lines, non-clinical suppositioning, and outright nonsensical opining on the part of these DT experts, he can clear up exactly who displayed confirmational bias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 42s42 seconds ago

RE the rumors that #jodiarias' coworkers at the Purple Plum were spreading,
Martinez gets Geffner to admit he doesn't know what they were

Geff doesn't know anything when it comes to the defendant. The victim however? He seems to know everything there is to know about him even though he's never met him nor spoken to anyone who has other than his murderer.

:notgood:

MOO

ammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan pointed out Travis said #JodiArias was going to kill herself or me. Geffner said he did not see that.

from BK:
"RG says that a lie is when someone seeks to gain something by telling an untruth."

What a BS definition. A LIE is a LIE, no matter the intent behind it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
You had an issue with DeMarte accepting Travis's words
Gefner- It's a data point #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan puts up chat with Regan and Travis-
Travis says Jodi may kill herself or him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well for goodness sakes NP, get out your super-duper decoder ring and then you will see what it really means. :p

Right - don't have a fancy decoder so I used my brain. I'm quite sure he means untruth with intent to gain is 'scamming' - you know, what Travis accused Arias of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela