Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 11s 12 seconds ago
Some serious faces up at the bench. I'm a lip reader but I can't tell you what they are saying:) #JodiArias

I see a lot of Geffner attacking Demarte on a personal level. Calling her incompetent, unqualified, asinine, saying she is a dangerous person. It's so unprofessional.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 11s 12 seconds ago
Some serious faces up at the bench. I'm a lip reader but I can't tell you what they are saying:) #JodiArias

So what is JM not allowed to talk about this time? :shush:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan setting Dr. Geffner straight on Dr. DeMarte's credentials. #JodiArias

You know, that doesn't sound very nice, questioning the word of a murder victim, about whether or not he was actually afraid of his killer a few weeks before she slaughtered him.

!! So true. JM should've slipped in a "Well based on what happened, did he have cause to be afraid?"

Would've been stricken. But worth it.

BREAKING NEWS. New continuing Ed class added to list available at the institute Geffner and Laviolette work for: JODISPEAK: HOW TO TESTILIE AND TURN EVERYTHING AROUND ON THE STAND

:seeya: I have to leave so IF -- IF anyone wants to pick up the "tweeters" I was covering, that would be good.

Thanks !

Check back with y'all later !

I see a lot of Geffner attacking Demarte on a personal level. Calling her incompetent, unqualified, asinine, saying she is a dangerous person. It's so unprofessional.

The whole California Crew have been unprofessional and downright ignorant in their treatment of other witnesses and Juan. Perhaps it's a mandatory course at Geffner's training camp.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
J is showing Geff Dr. D's qualifications & how Geff said she was unethical about supervising people prior to 2 years of licensing #jodiarias

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 43s43 seconds ago

An even dozen side bars #jodiarias #3tvarias

:gaah: This trial will never ... ever ... end !

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 5m5 minutes ago

Martinez puts text conversation between Alexander and Regan Housley on screen. Alexander worries that #jodiarias will kill herself. Or him.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 4m4 minutes ago

But Geffner can't say if Alexander ever had sex with Regan. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Now Martinez goes to Geffner's critique of DeMarte's experience, specifically that she was not qualified to supervise others.

Geff could have interviewed Regan...oh wait...nevermind. :waiting:

And I just realized that after JM is done, JW is going to get up there and "rehabilitate" for another day and a half. :notgood:

MOO

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 42s42 seconds ago

RE the rumors that #jodiarias' coworkers at the Purple Plum were spreading,
Martinez gets Geffner to admit he doesn't know what they were

Wow. :facepalm:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan just asked Dr. Geffner what statue or law he was quoting when he said Dr. DeMarte was unethical? Geffner doesn't know. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
Juan points out Travis didn't go visit Jodi after this chat and he was killed in his home
Geffner says "That's what I understand' #jodiarias

It sounds like The Geff is unsure about that. Would he like to see a few crime scene photos of TA's bathroom?

Are the Hughes publishing the book themselves? They may cover those expenses first before they make any clear money to donate.

Chris Hughes explains it here, from the beginning ~0:40 to 02:55

[video=youtube;AJlKxjYb3pA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJlKxjYb3pA[/video]

Geff is not licensed in AZ but he knows AZ law better than JM. :thinking:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan just asked Dr. Geffner what statue or law he was quoting when he said Dr. DeMarte was unethical? Geffner doesn't know. #JodiArias

:giggle: No basis for calling her unethical huh? Your own personal feelings on the matter don't count Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr