DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Juan- But you aren't clear now
Geffner- I'm not 100% sure #jodiarias #3tvarias
I guess he's not laughing and guffawing now- is he?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Juan is asking Geffner if defendant was the one who told him about the physical violence and if it was a component to his opinion #jodiarias

I just love how Mr Martinez is systematically demolishing Geffner one point at a time.

-------

BBM: hope?

pro·ceeds
ˈprōˌsēdz/Submit
noun
money obtained from an event or activity.
"proceeds will help purchase new equipment"
synonyms: profits, earnings, receipts, returns, takings, take, income, revenue, royalty; gate (money/receipts)
"most of the proceeds go to pay salaries"

So, that basically means profits, right?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Juan- No where did you find a medial record on the broken finger, no police report, no photographs. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Juan is asking Geffner if defendant was the one who told him about the physical violence and if it was a component to his opinion #jodiarias
Looking forward to his answer to this one...

Chris Hughes explains it here, from the beginning ~0:40 to 02:55

[video=youtube;AJlKxjYb3pA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJlKxjYb3pA[/video]

Thank you for posting the link. I figured they were paying for the publishing of the book.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan pointing out there was no police report regarding violence. Travis & #JodiArias were the only ones there. Geffner agrees.

Well this is the Alternate Reality show, dontchaknow! Dead men can't be afraid for their lives, can't play the field or have any emotions or feelings - and their close and personal friends have no credible information about them! So instead, let's interview the murderers dog to see if she was a good person... oh...wait, nevermind.

However killer stabby hands are scared for their lives and suffering from PTSD during a 1,000 mile drive to get choked out, spun around and tackled from a linebacker pose that looks more like a standing-poop pose (case you see that in jail when you don't want to sit on the seat).

Ok, since you put it that way - yeah, it makes sense in the "let's see if THIS ONE works" type defense...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Juan-The choking incident...no reports made, no medical care. You only have the defendants statement #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner- In part yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Just my super secret opinion (as DGC likes to say!) but I agree with those who feel that juror 1 is the one submitting what appears to be 'pro-defense' questions.

I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Is juror #1 a male, or female. What happened? long story short will do. tia

I'm getting confused. When did this choking incident allegedly occur?
That's one of those things that kinda depends on when and whom you asked. She's given different dates to different people.

None of them are right since it never happened, of course, but she keeps playing along anyway.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Geff is saying the female psychologist is wrong too on the date. Juan says "Well maybe you are wrong" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is going round with Geffner over the date the DV happened and how Jodi said one day, Geffner another. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I just love how Mr Martinez is systematically demolishing Geffner one point at a time.

Surely the defense knew this was going to happen...they saw him do it to every witness they put up
Why even put him back up to trash the victim and DeMarte? They knew it'd piss Juan off and now look what he's doing to silly Doc Geff

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Juan says Geff and his staff made a decision on this date of Jan. 22nd the DV happened. Nothing in the journals has this date...#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan says "You picked this date to fit your puzzle!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members