Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the defense knew this was going to happen...they saw him do it to every witness they put up
Why even put him back up to trash the victim and DeMarte? They knew it'd piss Juan off and now look what he's doing to silly Doc Geff

Awww, Dr. Geff can handle it. He's getting his retirement fund stashed away; he'll head off on a cruise once he's off the stand; and probably won't even bother to hear the verdict.

I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Is juror #1 a male, or female. What happened? long story short will do. tia

Earlier today this tweet was posted so we were just wondering why Juan called the juror out like that. I think juror 1 is female.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s32 seconds ago
Juan, "Why did you keep moving over to juror #1 when you were talking?" Sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Maybe this is a technique to sway the juryObjection and stricken#

I'm getting confused. When did this choking incident allegedly occur?

I think it was March or April 2008, but I'm not sure. I also seem to remember JA also claiming Bobby J choked her, she somehow managed to call 911 but Bobby hung up the phone ... the Yreka 911 folks called back, took Bobby's word that there was no problem, and didn't send anyone out to check. Uh huh.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Juan says Geff and his staff made a decision on this date of Jan. 22nd the DV happened. Nothing in the journals has this date...#jodiarias

I love how JM is mocking him about needing faceless nameless "staff" to help with these decisions and determinations Geffy supposedly was hired as an expert to handle.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Juan says Geff and his staff made a decision on this date of Jan. 22nd the DV happened. Nothing in the journals has this date...#jodiarias

Lol, I like how he brings up the elusive "staff."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Geff says he based this on records and says this Jan 22nd date gives the best time this incident of violence happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan says "You picked this date to fit your puzzle!" #jodiarias #3tvarias
Someone should point out to Geffner Jodi testified the choking incident happened in April 2008. So we have Jan 22, Feb 5, and a few days before she moved back to Cali as possible options.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol
· 25m 25 minutes ago
#jodiarias Geffner Going over emails, chats, etc. Says even though T said he thought Jodi may kill him can’t say he was really afraid
Chalk another gem up along with: "Just because she lied, doesn't make her a liar" ALV
"She didn't tell us about the abuse, until she told us" Dr. G
and so so many more...
I mean, really? Who says things like that in daily life, let alone in a courtroom? What would you think about a person who says that to you? I'd think something was wrong with them! Yet professionals say these in a DP trial? and expect to be credible? Rant over. Thanks.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 22s 23 seconds ago
Juan was about to ask Geffner about a case in Texas. Willmott objects citing beyond scope of rebuttal. Sizzle! #JodiArias

Expert 1 says A, Expert 2 say B and the jurors will take it all and come up with C.

All this back and forth between the experts seem kinda unnecessary imo. Beating a dead horse, or dog, or whatever the saying is. (Too lazy to google.)

So if its true that most experts's testimony "cancels each other out," then the jury is only left with the mitigators.....

Oh wait. :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Juan says the defendant never wrote in her journals Travis was sorry he struck her did she?
Geffner- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Juan says show me where it says this date?
Geffner can't show him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Juan brings up Geffner testifying in other cases #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff says he based this on records and says this Jan 22nd date gives the best time this incident of violence happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

He's been guessing!?

Dear Juan,

PLEASE oh PRETTY PLEASE ask the good Dr. G where his laughter and smile is today?

Wasn't Jan. 22 imaginary pedo incident + "I'm too sleepy now to return your car" day?

Awww, Dr. Geff can handle it. He's getting his retirement fund stashed away; he'll head off on a cruise once he's off the stand; and probably won't even bother to hear the verdict.

Yeah...he's good. But surely Willmott knew Juan would clean all this up and make her and the DT look like chumps. Maybe Jodi is calling the shots. She wanted to take DeMarte down a notch?

tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 38s 39 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner has a vague memory right now. #JodiArias He was sharp as a tac with defense.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner is giggling again as he says he can't remember about his other cases. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood