Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan just asked Dr. Geffner what statue or law he was quoting when he said Dr. DeMarte was unethical? Geffner doesn't know. #JodiArias

Geffner is quite the armchair lawyer, bringing up all these misinterpreted laws as evidence of non existent wrong doing.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 53s 54 seconds ago
13 sidebars & counting! #JodiArias

Legal expert Geffner!

Juan proved him wrong. She's allowed to supervise a student as long as they aren't post-doctoral. Geffner states it's still a violation of AZ law. Which law? Uh, I dunno, I don't have it with me.

And another sidebar as Juan was instructing him that isn't what AZ law states at all.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan says the law distinguishes in Az and says that a licensed psychologist can supervise students #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Juan says as it applies to this does it apply to post doc students?
Geffner fumbles #jodiarias #3tvarias

Legal expert Geffner!

Juan proved him wrong. She's allowed to supervise a student as long as they aren't post-doctoral. Geffner states it's still a violation of AZ law. Which law? Uh, I dunno, I don't have it with me.

And another sidebar as Juan was instructing him that isn't what AZ law states at all.

Seriously? He wants to argue AZ law with an.. AZ PROSECUTOR!?

The first major crack in the wall that is Geffner...

BBM - "Wall"??? I thought this would be called "prostitute with total lack of scruple" in english.

Well, I already let you know quite a while ago that I have language issues ;)

Can Juan ask to have a juror dismissed if he feels they are suspect about something?
:thinking:

Geff is not licensed in AZ but he knows AZ law better than JM. :thinking:

Poor Juan - he doesn't understand computers, per BN; he doesn't understand psych. tests, per Geffner; he doesn't understand DV, per AVL, and he's slimey, per Fonesca. I would think, after all his years in practice, he knows more than them all put together, but that's just MOO

It looks like Geff is crashing and burning very fast now.

The truth will do that.:)

Can Juan ask to have a juror dismissed if he feels they are suspect about something?

No. If it worked that way Nurmi would have had the whole jury dismissed months ago.

ETA...read yr question wrong. JM can bring what he believes is juror misconduct to JSS' attention. He can't say to JSS he wants #1 dismissed because Geffy is looking that way too often.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Juan- SO you gave us an expert opinion on DeMarte being unethical when it came to supervising
Geffner- Well we looked at that statute twice

Sorry for interrupting the sidebar, but can anyone tell me if any of Travis' journal made it into evidence? TIA
Someone posted his journal pages back, but I don't remember having seen it before.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 42s43 seconds ago

BAM. Juan tells Geff that TA didn't travel to see #JodiArias & TA was killed in his own home.

This is good. imo...he didn't out right ask Geff. this question, he just Told him. So as not to risk an objection. Made it more powerful.

Just my super secret opinion (as DGC likes to say!) but I agree with those who feel that juror 1 is the one submitting what appears to be 'pro-defense' questions.

The Gold Patrol is on song today .......:laughing:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
#jodiarias Geffner on the stand today :)

B-OiBFxIMAEjApZ.jpg

BBM - "Wall"??? I thought this would be called "prostitute with total lack of scruple" in english.

Well, I already let you know quite a while ago that I have language issues ;)

You are doing fine. :loveyou:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Juan- But you aren't clear now
Geffner- I'm not 100% sure #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 39s 39 seconds ago
A. I didn't have a lot of time to think because my arms got very heavy and I just remember them falling and then passing out. #JodiArias

I'm getting confused. When did this choking incident allegedly occur?

RR004..

I posted some bits and paraphrases in a chronology. No, they are not in evidence.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Juan- SO you gave us an expert opinion on DeMarte being unethical when it came to supervising
Geffner- Well we looked at that statute twice

Should've looked a third time. Or maybe had someone else look. Called a friend. Google. Wiki'd it. Something Doc. Such a shame. Can't even interpret a statute correctly but wants to call another doctor incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV