Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all really know why the narcissist doesn't want to testify with anyone there but the jury.

She knows her lies will be torn to shreds and dissected like a bug by the court trial watchers and the media.

She is beyond vain. She thinks if its only the jury she can make up another story and add to her already monumental lies.

I don't think anyone is fooled by JAs game.

IMO

She will never eat humble pie in front of the Alexanders. She'd rather go to death row.

I was kind of hoping they were going to bring Fonseca back in, because juan got her to admit there was no evidence of child *advertiser censored* or of pedophilia on TA's part. And I am certain he could get her to admit that again. Also, the jury would HATE to hear all those tedious, torturous texts and her silly explanations behind their alleged deeper meaning. He might have gotten the DP just on her tedious testimony alone.
But I am thrilled that the 2 computer guys are not coming back. Imo, that was sheer torture to imagine.

I would love to know why the two jurors were dismissed today. JSS did not give a reason, so will we only find out if the jurors decide to talk to the media about it? Or will we find out if/when the sealed transcripts are unsealed?

:seeya:

BBM: Nothing in the news -- yet !

This is JMO but since there will be closing arguments tomorrow, I wonder IF she put them under a "gag order" ?

Most disgusting trivia of the day about Susan Smith - when she posted her profile on Write a prisoner website, she got 6,000 responses.

There are sick people everywhere. Totally disgusting.

I would love to know why the two jurors were dismissed today. JSS did not give a reason, so will we only find out if the jurors decide to talk to the media about it? Or will we find out if/when the sealed transcripts are unsealed?

I hope they do NOT talk before the deliberations are over. We do not need any drama to unfold right now. :no:

How did KN & JW not give this allocution script to CMJA? This poor jury has been given nothing. CMJA's non-remorse is so telling after watching this 17-year-old murderer give allocution (starts at 7:50).

[video=youtube;Has7JE51Aos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Has7JE51Aos[/video]

Take comfort in that she'll probably be in Perryville by St. Patrick's Day. We can all drink and celebrate!:lepsmilie::lepsmilie::lepsmilie:

:great: I'm glad you brought this up !

:toast: We have a party for the St. Patty's Day Parade every year, and some of the guests follow this trial :)

:toast: And hopefully, we will be celebrating the DP !

:happydance:

Is it possible that JA's sister came down so that she and her mom can check out the Grand Canyon during deliberations?

Didn't her sister tweet that she was going to light up Phoenix or something similar?

Maybe they are planning a little celebration?

Did she really tweet the light up Phoenix thing? If so, this family is a piece of work.

For heaven's sake, Spellbound. You're applying logic and there is NO logic connected with the defendant or her attorneys.

You make an extremely good point though. What would she have done?

:giggle: (ooops... )

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 55s 56 seconds ago

#JodiArias takes HUGE step backwards to attempt to make eye contact with all jurors as they leave.

I just wonder, as the jury exits (presumably without making eye contact), if Arias just realized her blunder and will somehow get word to the judge that she wants to allocute first thing in the morning? Would she be allowed to do so (even under the special conditions set forth by Sherry)?

BBM
I'm still convinced that Jodi has gone all-in with Willmott. She thinks Jen's the better lawyer, and that Nurmi is not effective (and a jerk). It will be interesting who acts as Jodi's mouthpiece..

One thing's for sure, whomever it is will soon be under the you-failed-our-favorite-killer bus driven by the JAII loonies.

She will never eat humble pie in front of the Alexanders. She'd rather go to death row.

Like I have said many times.......she cant fake being something she isn't.

There are plenty of narcissists on death row so she should fit in nicely.

I am confused about the letter that JA's Aunt Sue has read in court today about the Helio phone. I thought that phone was found years ago. Are they talking about the same one or is this one different. Does anyone remember what was read about this phone today? Thanks I really would like to understand this.

Thanks!

So who cares that the Helio phone was found? Was does that help?

And for MM, is it just to say the computer crashed, they lost photos and a wedding was delayed? What does that prove? Did she claim TA was surfing child *advertiser censored* and that caused the crash?

I'm confused as to what in the world this was for? (other than delay of course)

I'm thinking it was to testify to the date when McGee was there, the fact that he and TA hung out because MM spent a lot of time at the Bishop's, and (PT testimony notwithstanding) the dates were fixed because TA and Deanna were dating at the time. In other words, mom's affidavit was directed at these three points of BP's and as a rescue for her dear darling son's reputation.

Interesting that the affidavit was evidently signed in mid-January and the DT just now brought it up.

:) Question for AZLawyer:

Do you know the time limit for Closing Arguments for Juan and the DT ?

TIA !

:) Planning my next few days as it looks like we will be on Verdict Watch much much sooner than I thought !

Per BK

Willmott offers Exhibits 960 and 962. They are admitted. They are being put on the screen for jurys to read.

First on eis dated 1/18/15 fro m Susan Halterman to whom it may concern. She was driving with her father sometime after ARias was arrested. I dropped a paper between the seats. Retrieved it and found a cell phone.

(Helio phone)

what was exhibit 961 I ?

Genuinely looking forward to tomorrow, and to being here to share the end. I don't know how anyone can follow a trial like this without the company, discussion, and support of a place like here and folks like all of you. :)

BBM ~ Twice, may I add. Eight long months. I won't know what to do with myself after this trial is finally over. This forum and all you wonderful people here from all around the world have become like my family, and coming here everyday has become a habit for me. It will be a hard habit to break !

Can she though? The DT has rested. JSS gave her every opportunity before that. I can't see how she legally can just "change her mind" tonight?

Isn't allocution after "the defense rests"? Since it is testimony that is not subject to cross?

:) Question for AZLawyer:

Do you know the time limit for Closing Arguments for Juan and the DT ?

TIA !

:) Planning my next few days as it looks like we will be on Verdict Watch much much sooner than I thought !

The judge can set a reasonable time limit. Normally judges ask the attorneys how much time they need and then hold them to that estimate, unless there are unexpected interruptions like 7,934 sidebars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela