Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She actually looks somewhat distressed.....but of course its b/c the voice in her head is screaming....

It's about me, me, me, me!!!!!

Nope, she's pretending! "Okay Jodi, tear up, tear up. 1..2..3 GO!"

I've been checking in periodically to see if Juan is up. I think I'm done listening to the lies and just gonna skip past the DTs closing. I am sure this will bre the most heartfelt, methodical closing Juan has done in his career. I have faith he's going to Bring back to reality. He's been preparing for this day for 30 years.

She actually looks somewhat distressed.....but of course its b/c the voice in her head is screaming....

It's about me, me, me, me!!!!!
This is the way she was in the first trial, only teared up when they were talking about her. It's like she is watching a movie, totally detached from reality. Living through a story, if that makes sense?

I personally would rather he ramble all day so Juan has the entire day tomorrow if he needs it instead of having his chopped up by afternoon break and the end of the day, oh and of course all Nurmi's objections. But that is just me. Because Nurmi gets another shot after Juan (which I hate but that's the law) so I hope Juan is not quick and lays everything out very carefully for this jury

I'm betting that Wilma will be the one to do the final closing.

Nope, she's pretending! "Okay Jodi, tear up, tear up. 1..2..3 GO!"

Looks to me like she is moved to tears by the :boohoo: dramatic rendition of her life as a victim. She never realised just how badly she had been treated all her life. :tears:

This is the way she was in the first trial, only teared up when they were talking about her. It's like she is watching a movie, totally detached from reality. Living through a story, if that makes sense?

Oh IA, and I think it's possible the reality of "it's over," is finally hitting her.

I've been checking in periodically to see if Juan is up. I think I'm done listening to the lies and just gonna skip past the DTs closing. I am sure this will bre the most heartfelt, methodical closing Juan has done in his career. I have faith he's going to Bring back to reality. He's been preparing for this day for 30 years.

Me too, had enough of. This bs. Time to decide

You know thinking back on what we've heard, I think Marc McGee is one disgusting sick human being. I mean, I can at least somewhat understand JA making up lies about TA; she's trying to stay alive. What the hell did he have to gain by LYING!? He himself has said that TA never physically harmed a woman; now he's saying he saw TA choke someone? Watch child *advertiser censored*? How disturbed is he!?

I am angry that JM can no longer claim that JA "is the only one saying abuse happened", but that he's now forced to waste him time shredding Witness 1's testimony as well. What a freaking monster that Marc McGee is.

Trying hard to give the performance of her life. For real.

Thanks to all that keep posting the candles to light. It brings a certain amount of peace to this evilness.

And also, thanks to all those posting the tweets and for everyone's comments. My thanks button doesn't always work but I appreciate every one even if I don't share that opinion.

The end is near!!

Currently at 409 candles glowing.
Thanks to everyone who lights candles, sends good thoughts and prayers, and gives support for Travis and his family. Tweeters and mods, you have been greatly appreciated (and will continue to be). Posters .... an amazing group. What a pleasure to be among you.

it seems that the Defense is taking the road I thought they might. It's not Jodi's fault she was a. abused by family, b. abused by boyfriends, c. young or mentally ill or a victim. Don't listen to the State's Doctor unless she says something the defense liked like then it's okay to listen to her. *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, more *advertiser censored*, abuse, T-doggy, *advertiser censored* and in case you forgot mentally ill victim. *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*.

did I cover it all?

An article "The new face of Antisocial behavior " on a page called Shrink4men.com is a very interesting read to occupy yourselves while at lunch? It is written about the hell Bobby Kennedy Jr.. Went through with his wife. Really helped me feel the absolute pain of dealing with someone like Jody.
Travis just wasn't programmed to deal with her hell.
Delete if this is inappropriate
My prayers are with his friends family..

Thought he went to do a piece on youtube. He said peeps could call in with questions. (Sorry, re Troy Hayden not tweeting for 30mins)

:drumroll: 30 minutes !

And serving up some afternoon "treats" ... lol !

image001.jpg

Link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...2FA42AE1749DEFEBE89CD26ED5C&selectedIndex=102

th

Link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...53DAD6D4379EC0DE209E9E5F616&selectedIndex=104

This has been typical of the whole defense case. He makes a decent presentation for an hour despite the lies liberally mixed in, but then blows it with hours and hours of droning of pure carp that the jury will find offensive if they are able to keep their eyes open through it.

Its pretty crappy lawyering when they cant even keep their own lies straight.

LOL. Yep.

And I LOVE how Jodi hung Darryl out to dry.....ADMITTING there was something going on before Darryl was divorced and took his demotion for her.

How much did he love his son and wife if he let his salary be cut for Jodi and his marriage ruined. Wonder what the divorce decree says.

AND, who will want to hire a man that gets involved with his subordinates??

From what little we can tell, JM's not letting on that not being able to cross-examine the murderess after her aborted direct testiphony has been a hindrance to his case.

He seemed to have fully anticipated that the CoA would slap down JSKS.

JM (reflexively?) jumped on the opportunity to keep JA's testibaloney in evidence. I guess when you have that much experience at trial you know what works and the next move becomes second nature. That and he did have time to plan between the date the media filed the appeal and the date the CoA reversed JSKS. Meanwhile, the killer's lying tale of woe was interrupted and was still pending.

Indeed I do. I believe it was after the verdict was read? I can't quite remember.

Lighting struck the tree right where FCA had dumped that precious child. And the falling of the seal- I remember that too. Didn't it fall during deliberations or some such, and about the same hour when Michelle was murdered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey