Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...been ignoring this witch for awhile...is it on livestream? Tia.

This is the way she was in the first trial, only teared up when they were talking about her. It's like she is watching a movie, totally detached from reality. Living through a story, if that makes sense?

The movie being a romantic tragedy afterschool special, can't wait until JM reminds her, and the jury, it's actually a horror movie that she created....

Finally I get the whole afternoon to spend with you all, hubby is off to work, with plenty to eat.
I called my mama to tell her I love her and daddy. Just had to after this morning's poor pitiful CMJA abused upbringing.

So .... We think it will be tomorrow before Juan gets up? Then all day thursday again for DT? Then the Jury will go home and start deliberations on Monday? Any guesses?

Well, I got started late and fell about an hour behind reading. Was going to use the lunch break to try and catch up, but after reading the most recent posts...nah, not worth my time or energy. Will focus on Juan's closing and sending only positive thoughts his way. Bless all of you who stuck through this.

I wish there was a way to get an alert when Mr. Martinez is up. It makes my skin crawl to even skim over what wormynurmi is spewing.

"YOu only cry for yourself".............no truer words were ever written about Jodi.

Hey guys...been ignoring this witch for awhile...is it on livestream? Tia.

:seeya: Unfortunately, the Closing Statements are not being live-streamed.

BUT -- the Verdict will be LIVE !

JA's sense of entitlement has been on full display during this retrial.

The jurors haven't seen nearly as much of it as the rest of us.

Will it be clear to them that her motive for this especially cruel killing was simply that she believed herself entitled to either marry or murder, and that the choice was justified because her narcissistic self was the one who made it?

I don't think the jury needs to understand her motivation as well as we do. JM will remind them that the bottom line is she premeditated his slaughter, drove 1,000 miles to reach her victim, left to go adjust another man, lied lied lied lied lied, has shown no remorse whatsoever, and based on the what they've been hearing for months, blames the man she murdered for his own death.

And that's even before they think about her accusing Travis of pedophilia, sending that sickening letter to his family, irises to his grandmother, etc. etc.

Will all the major networks cover the verdict live? I don't even know what network to head to for coverage since not many have said a lot about the case recently as far as I've noticed.

I was following tweets while I was out and about today. Nurmi.. Oh Nurmi. It is all about the *advertiser censored* for him. It is all about making people look at *advertiser censored*. *advertiser censored* has NOTHING to do with this case. No one made her a *advertiser censored* slave. No one sold her to the *advertiser censored* industry.. She liked sex.. She liked shocking and pleasing men. Nurmi, The only one who does not seem to know this is you..

I love the quote in someone's siggy here.. " He who introduces KY is no something Virgin.. " IT IS SO TRUE..

I so wish Juan would say that in closing.. :)

:drumroll: 30 minutes !

And serving up some afternoon "treats" ... lol !

I'll enjoy a fine red wine and remember that it's 5:00 somewhere :D

JA's goose is cooked if the jurors walk into that deliberation thinking she made up the physical abuse and pedophilia lie to get back at TA and to hurt his family. So I don't see WHY Nurmi is even mentioning it so much. His best bet would be remorse of course, and hammering down on the "emotional abuse" by the hands of TA "who gutted women (Hughes e-mail)".

How can he even bring this up in closing without it being proven during the trial? It's like Baez couldn't bring up the so called sexual abuse that FCA allegedly suffered from George in the Anthony trial (he wasn't allowed to in closing). AZLawyer, your thoughts. Is it because this is a penalty phase trial and it sure seems as though the DT has been able to say and do anything they want without ANY proof whatsoever. How can they just blatantly LIE??? It's so frustrating! :banghead:

For me, it's a very good thing this closing of Nurmi's isn't televised. Just reading the tweets and BK's blog, I am physically sick. Truly. It is absolutely against my "religion" to throw up. I never do it. Ever. Doctors have been dumbfounded at my ability to "talk it away." It is such a serious phobia that I can and have had serious panic attacks and days of anxiety after finding out that the day prior I was in the same room as someone who threw up! As a mom I was blessed that my two children shared my "religion" and it wasn't until my son was a senior in HS and drank too much coffee (yeah, right, coffee, not beer!!) that he had the audacity to throw up in our house, a house I left immediately and did not return to until my husband came home from work and removed any visible or other sign that any such activity had occurred. My daughter did the "erps" (as my late mother called it) after surgery when she was 7 but it was okay because my husband was there, as were nurses, and I could comfort her from across the room! (Horrible, huh?!)
Anyway, I actually threw up this morning because I was so anxious, angry, and felt sickened and filled with rage reading the lies and twists from Nurmi. I am now triply anxious, having done the unthinkable and knowing what Nurmi has done and said.

Lastly, for this rant which was so very much TMI, I add this:
I’m sure I’m playing armchair lawyer like many others! My knowledge is extremely minimal, but one question that cannot be answered to my satisfaction (and I know many patient folks here with legal minds have tried) is WHY IS NURMI ALLOWED TO OUTRIGHT LIE DURING HIS CLOSING STATEMENTS???

Lighting struck the tree right where FCA had dumped that precious child. And the falling of the seal- I remember that too. Didn't it fall during deliberations or some such, and about the same hour when Michelle was murdered?

That's right I remember now

I wish there was a way to get an alert when Mr. Martinez is up.

It makes my skin crawl to even skim over what wormynurmi is spewing.

:seeya:

When Juan is up, we'll send out the

batsignal.jpg

Link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...3ADC16C0BD0CCC93D3022AA3945B9&selectedIndex=3

Exactly!!!!!

Are you there??? How's hubby?

not there 😞

hubby had extraction and bone graft and now must go shopping for soft foods. He and his daughter are the pickiest eaters EVER. he usually suffers in silence but he's milking it today for some reason. Cuz he knows I want to make a mad dash for the courthouse? Lol.

I will ill suffer with him due to Tweet trial. I'll finish bundling the yard waste for a scheduled pick up Friday. Need to do it B4 rain coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple