Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
KN-"Jodi Arias molded herself into what Daryl wanted her to be." according to DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias
So he is saying that Travis wanted Jodi to mold herself into being a murderer?

Nurmi acting like murderers can't be charming and nice when they want to. A picture captures ONE moment in time. It doesn't show who a person truly is.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 8s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi now listing DeMarte's claims that #jodiarias was molding herself to Brewer's likes with blond hair, boob job, etc.

Oh pleeeze she didn't get the boob job for Darrell. She was willing to stop paying on a home just to get this boob job. She felt it could be another manipulation tool to snare her prey. She wanted Travis.......and never really cared about Darrell. imo He was just convenient and boring.

IMO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

10 minute recess. #jodiarias

Sizzle. #jodiarias

Oh, and what happened to Darryl Brewer's meme of how "responsible" Jodi was? How "mature" Jodi was for her age? Doesn't fit the NEW story, I guess. I hope the jurors comb through the previous testimony for these GLARING inconsistencies.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s40 seconds ago
"she's not just the personn sitting at that table. She's also this person. -- Nurmi #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 35s35 seconds ago
Juan will get up, put up the pic of Travis' slit throat and say, "And she is THIS person!" #jodiarias

Is it lunch yet?

:gaah:

From WAT:

I hope ur right he keeps walking about from mic.
RT @Twidderfield @WildaboutTrial2 He was referring to mitigation factor #2 not her age.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 48s 49 seconds ago

"When a girl leaves home at age 17 before graduating high school,
it is proof that she was an abused child
" Nurmi #jodiarias

Yeah, okay, so every 17 yo female who left home was abused, sure Nurmi...this includes guys too, right Nurmi.

According to Nurmi, she is the Victim of all victims. He's been describing a mindless, helpless blob, not a human being (not that she's terribly human).

Nurmi keeps mentioning how JA "molded" herself to please others. Don't sociopaths also mask themselves to fit in with others?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts
"counsel approach" -- i'm aldmost forgotten what that sounds like. Almost. #JodiArias

I hope JSS tells KN to stop lying to the jury... and then when they come back she repeats that you can't take what the attorney's say as fact.... and yes, victim impact statements DO count!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3m 3 minutes ago

Again, Nurmi quotes Dr. De re: #JodiArias becoming whatever her lovers

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi says #JodiArias was a much happier person with DB.

"Dr. DeMarte tells us...." Nurmi #jodiarias

#JodiArias' blond hair, *advertiser censored*, car... All things she did bc of her mental illness according to Dr De says Nurmi.

Ok, so now anyone that bleaches their hair blond and gets a boob job is mentally ill?

The jury cant be buying this BS.

Nurmi is doing a great job of painting Arias as a insecure nut job. Not sure that will save her from the DP

And I'm sure it won't be lost on the jury that Nurmi did everything he could think of to discredit Dr. DeMarte but is using everything she said to bolster his argument.

Exactly. From his closing you would think Dr D. was a defense expert witness. AND jurors will not forget how they treated her!!

Nurmi acting like murderers can't be charming and nice when they want to. A picture captures ONE moment in time. It doesn't show who a person truly is.
But Nurmi knows that a picture is worth a 1,000 words and he has about triple that amount of words to try to persuade them to give her life. I don't think the jury will buy what he is selling though, at least I hope not.

Juan will straighten it all out for the jurors- quickly and efficiently. There will be no room left for the confusion or story Nurmi is trying to sell them.

I doubt the jury is confused. Offended, maybe, or insulted that Nurmi expects them to believe unsupported BS that even his "experts" didn't say outright.

Shouting out to everyone here following this case. For those of you who lurk and never signed in - c'mon and join us for this final phase. To those fellow WS'rs who have followed this case since day one with me . . . . thank you for being here. Thanks for your thoughts and comments and for challenging me to think through many sides of the evidence, the innuendo's, and the "gamesmanship in these two trials. I know I won't see all of you again but I will see some of you in other cases. Even though we may have disagreed on certain points - I truly appreciate the opportunity to express my thoughts.

Group Hug as we enter the final phase of this neverending trial! <3

Nurmi is doing a great job of painting Arias as a insecure nut job. Not sure that will save her from the DP

Yup. Too bad this jury didn't see her go toe to toe with JM!

She and Darryl Brewer happy? He didn't want to marry her- followed his ex wife (and child) wherever she went. Told her he didn't want more children either. Made her split everything 50/50. She met Travis and broke up with him 4 DAYS LATER. Ummm, not my idea of "happy".

On BK's site, it was reported that when Jodi met Darryl, he was going through a divorce and that she acted like a big sister to his nine year old son. Um, ew. Darryl and Jodi were sleeping together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem