Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 26s 26 seconds ago
Nurmi tells jurors #JodiArias didn't have strength when it came to #TravisAlexander because her identity was being squashed.
whatever you say...

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 18 seconds ago
#JodiArias called names *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* three hole wonder. Called her soulless. That hurt. Now onto donestic violence theme

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 13s 14 seconds ago

Nurmi gets to Alexander insults:

*advertiser censored*, Three-hole-wonder, corroded carcass.

For some reason the lights go out for a few seconds. #jodiarias

Yeah ... someone is :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 44s45 seconds ago
"he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a three-hole wonder, he calls her soulless. " -- Nurmi

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 49s50 seconds ago
Here we go. Nurmi - *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder, (When he said that the lights accidentally went out) #jodiarias

No accident there.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 42s42 seconds ago
Text messages from TA to #jodiarias "You're the most beautiful woman in the world" intermixed with "Don't ever talk to me again"

Nurm is going to hell for killing Travis & his family over & over.

"he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a three-hole wonder, he calls her soulless. " -- Nurmi

Here we go. Nurmi - *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder, (When he said that the lights accidentally went out) #jodiarias

Too bad it wasn't lightning.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 7s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi: You can see #JodiArias feeding off the positives of #TravisAlexander "I love you's" mixed between name calling.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
KN is suggesting the jury look at all the texts & how TA loves her 1 day and says don't ever talk to me again the next #jodiarias #3tvarias

perhaps they should use common sense and know that he said those things because she done something despicable

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago

Nurmi shows juxtaposed remarks from Alexander to #jodiarias, from most beautiful woman in world to don't ever talk to me again.

Text messages from TA to #jodiarias "You're the most beautiful woman in the world" intermixed with "Don't ever talk to me again"

With no proof as to who wrote those messages...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
KN- The emotional abuse is easy to see in these texts..#jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM I think Travis is there!

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 8s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi: The emotional abuse is easy 2c. It's in the text msgs & the phone sex btwn #JodiArias & #TravisAlexander & what he wants 2do.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
KN- "When it comes to the abuse DeMarte is out of her league" #jodiarias #3tvarias

wow....

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 34s35 seconds ago
Now slamming DeMarte again...and yet loving her diagnosis of BPD. #jodiarias

Except the "most beautiful" and "hot Medusa" texts were FROM Jodi TO Jodi.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3m 3 minutes ago

"Calls her a *advertiser censored*, calls her soulless, calls her a three hole wonder." Lights went out! #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

I can't tell if that was supposed to happen or not for dramatic effect. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi says in text exchanges w/ #JodiArias, you can see JA feeding off of positive reinforcement from TA.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi says #JodiArias crumbles over negative comments from TA.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 19s 19 seconds ago
going after demarte's experience #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 38s 38 seconds ago
"you saw she was willing to misrepresent herself" KN on Demarte #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 1m 1 minute ago
starting on the physical abuse #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online