Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - The State talked to you about the man on the moon. This is about 2008, planet earth, Maricopa County. #jodiarias

In order to make your moral judgment is to look at the reality of the situation that the state has tried to distract you from.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 4s 4 seconds ago
Nurmi says we're not on the moon, we're in Phoenix, AZ. He's making fun of Juan's opening statements. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 34s 34 seconds ago
Juan is on fire with objections. Nurmi says it's tragic that Travis died but that's not a part of your jury instructions. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Nurmi is telling a story about a lost key....#jodiarias #3tvarias

hes lost his mind

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
As he did yesterday, Nurmi repeats, "Do you kill that woman?" #jodiarias

Quote from Juan:

When somones position is weak they resort to name calling.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi says we're not on the moon, we're in Phoenix, AZ. He's making fun of Juan's opening statements. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 44s 44 seconds ago
Prosecutor yesterday talked about men on the moon. We're not on the moon. We are on planet earth. Do you kill that woman? #

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi pointing to jodi "do you kill that woman" #JodiArias - Very upbeat

Nurmi is keeping is voice much louder today. He's going to end strong. Jury will not hear anymore from the State. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi explains we have had an exercise in distraction.

The question is should you kill this girl.
Smiling #JodiArias and Juarez back up.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 31s 32 seconds ago

"Do you kill not just this girl, that one"
says Nurmi as he points at the screen then #JodiArias in her chair.

One distraction is that they tried to say TA was a bad guy. The reality is that none of their witnesses said that. I said how tragic TA's death was and that he was a nice young man. Dr. F talked about the tragic nature of TA childhood but how he overcame his past, Dr. G did too.

In order to make your moral judgment is to look at the reality of the situation that the state has tried to distract you from.

what nurmi? really. they are the ones that have tried to distract people with the *advertiser censored* and all the lies

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · now 12 seconds ago
Prosecutor desecrated memory of Travis Alexander by calling the wound on his neck a smile. Nurmi

Um... no you idiot- your client did that... to Travis. You've got to be kidding me.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi claims that no one on the defense team said Alexander was a bad guy. #jodiarias
---

What??? Are we at the same trial?

N: this is all about distraction. Now he tells story - of the lost key.
Man in front yard looking through his grass on knees, neighbors walk by and ask him? He says looking for key to his house, so neighbors help him look for several minutes.
(Can't hear now.)

Why are we looking for the key here? The point of the story is you arent' going to find what you are looking for if you aren't looking in the right place - the right place for the key is somewhere else.

The story of Travis is tragic and the wrong place to look - the jury instructions tell you to look where they key is - to look at factors of whether or not you kill that girl.

Then why did the DT spend months talking only of poor Travis??? So sad!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
Now he is telling jury to look for the key and ask yourselves if you will kill this girl...he show's pic of #jodiarias #3tvarias

i really do hope they are unanimous first vote and are back today with the DP...stick that in your pipe and smoke it nurmi

Nurmi - I told you this was a tragic situation. Travis was a beloved young man. (I'm trying not to roll my eyes) #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 19s 19 seconds ago

Nurmi goes through the "distractions from reality" one by one now.

1) Travis was a bad guy. He says no one said he was a bad guy. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members