Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 4s 4 seconds ago
Nurmi says we're not on the moon, we're in Phoenix, AZ. He's making fun of Juan's opening statements. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 34s 34 seconds ago
Juan is on fire with objections. Nurmi says it's tragic that Travis died but that's not a part of your jury instructions. #JodiArias

Sorry, Jami, I see you've got Tammy covered. All yours!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Nurmi points to Jodi and says "Will you kill this woman?!!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

ZzZZZZzZZzz

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
Nurmi says this is a distraction from the State. Juan telling the jury about men on the moon isn't real. Now is real #jodiarias #3tvarias

One distraction is that they tried to say TA was a bad guy. The reality is that none of their witnesses said that. I said how tragic TA's death was and that he was a nice young man. Dr. F talked about the tragic nature of TA childhood but how he overcame his past, Dr. G did too.
Ummm that was a DEFENSE distraction! The state didn't say what a bad guy Travis was... Because there IS NO EVIDENCE OF THAT

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi puts up email from Sky Hughes again - Trav, everyone needs to fix themselves. It's part of life. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 19s 19 seconds ago

Email from Sky Hughes to Travis is up now.
Nurmi reads out part of it #JodiArias

:rolleyes:

He is referring now to email exchange and remember, this is someone who loved and cared about the guy.

email: Trav - know that everyone needs to fix themselves, it's part of life. Its OK to admit you've been affected by your upbringing. I fear that you say you aren't affected by it. ...a child's brain is affected by abuse...
Goes on....you are so afraid of appearing to be weak or damaged that you can't admit that you've been hurt and hurt badly by your parents.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 11s 11 seconds ago
Jury appears to be reading along, still no notes #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · now

Nurmi brings up Dr. Fonseca and
when #JodiArias said "F you bill" after her father slapped her. Here we go.
Way to go Nurmi, present your client in her best possible light!!:clap::clap:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 14s 14 seconds ago
Nurmi displays Chris & Sky Hughes emails attacking Travis

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi says the state claims they have said the defense thinks TA is a bad man. Nurmi says that never has happened #Jodiarias #3tvarias

then why did they spend MONTHS spewing their lies

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi puts the Sky Hughes email up on screen. Nurmi reads her words saying he was affected by his upbringing and was afraid of seeming weak.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi claims that no one on the defense team said Alexander was a bad guy. #jodiarias
---

What??? Are we at the same trial?

That's the biggest lie of all three trials!

One distraction is that they tried to say TA was a bad guy. The reality is that none of their witnesses said that. I said how tragic TA's death was and that he was a nice young man. Dr. F talked about the tragic nature of TA childhood but how he overcame his past, Dr. G did too.

I can't even with this BS

So if he's such a good guy Nurmster why did she kill him??????

Tweeting? Overhearing racially insensitive song and dance? Whisper and giggle sessions? AKA Not a darn thing.
Don't forget mining the JAII sites for witnesses to testilie via affidavit and managing the killer's artwork sales.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 37s 38 seconds ago
Nurmi reading an email from Sky Hughes. Not flattering to Travis. She is sitting right in front of us with Alexander family.

LOL, maria will drop her like a hot potato is 5...4...3...2....

Well....she has to: her contract is up on Saturday. And I'll bet she's on the exclusion list for visitors to Jodi, since she won't be on her legal team and there may be some years required per prison rules before she's permitted visitation.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 25s 26 seconds ago

Jurors have pens ready but no one seems to be taking notes.
They are fixated on the slow moving Nurmi and his speechal skills. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 21s 21 seconds ago

No chicken wings but plenty of cashew desalt maneuvers by Nurmi so far. #JodiArias

He is referring now to email exchange and remember, this is someone who loved and cared about the guy.

email: Trav - know that everyone needs to fix themselves, it's part of life. Its OK to admit you've been affected by your upbringing. I fear that you say you aren't affected by it. ...a child's brain is affected by abuse...
Goes on....you are so afraid of appearing to be weak or damaged that you can't admit that you've been hurt and hurt badly by your parents.

i dont see how this helps her,this is what friends do.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Sky puts her hand up to her mouth, jaw clenched a bit. #jodiarias
---

Wonder if she'll give another phone interview tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez