DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
#jodiarias is staring at jury and Nurmi as he speaks with a sad face
Nurmi says Geffner relied on tests and the records #3tvarias

the tests that were based on lies

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - Dr. Fonseca admitted to you that #jodiarias has issues with credibility. She looked at other sources. Comments from the Hughes'..

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: we never said #TravisAlexander was a bad guy, neither did our witnesses. #JodiArias

He is referring now to email exchange and remember, this is someone who loved and cared about the guy.

email: Trav - know that everyone needs to fix themselves, it's part of life. Its OK to admit you've been affected by your upbringing. I fear that you say you aren't affected by it. ...a child's brain is affected by abuse...
Goes on....you are so afraid of appearing to be weak or damaged that you can't admit that you've been hurt and hurt badly by your parents.

Trashing one dead victim isn't enough.

Now LKN's trashing his deceased parents as well.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi's tact so far is to paint Martinez' case and closing as exaggerated, misrepresentating and sleight of hand. #jodiarias

He is referring now to email exchange and remember, this is someone who loved and cared about the guy.

email: Trav - know that everyone needs to fix themselves, it's part of life. Its OK to admit you've been affected by your upbringing. I fear that you say you aren't affected by it. ...a child's brain is affected by abuse...
Goes on....you are so afraid of appearing to be weak or damaged that you can't admit that you've been hurt and hurt badly by your parents.

There is so much I could say right now post last nights BS

I think Nurmi is helping Juan's case. The jurors most likely have notes of everything that was said about Travis by the DT. In the end it comes down to... Travis was brutally murdered. He was in pain and he suffered. He did not rape jodi, kill another person. Anything he "did", does not deserve a death that was as brutal as his was.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 58s 59 seconds ago
Wilmott, Jodi and Maria all looking over towards Nurmi/Jury #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 19s 19 seconds ago

Nurmi goes through the "distractions from reality" one by one now.

1) Travis was a bad guy. He says no one said he was a bad guy. #JodiArias

The jury is not that stupid,Nurms. Guess you're counting on a miraculous fog for 12.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias has her sad and concerned face on as she watches Nurmi.

This is how I look when I see others eating burgers when I am not. :(

Dr. G never said he couldn't trust Mormons like JM said - he said someone might not want to confess or talk about sex because of their faith.

N brings up Deanna - she had a sexual rel. w/TA for A YEAR - but we saw her not being forthcoming - you heard her in the audio that she didn't know about anyone else having sex wi/ TA. Yes she did. She lied. She knew.

And in that reality, people are in this situation, having lost a loved one and now they are lying for Travis.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Nurmi says the state now tells you Geffner thinks Mormon's lie...he never said that. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Nurmi says Geffner and Fonseca relied on state evidence also. The emails from Sky and text messages #jodiarias #3tvarias

One distraction is that they tried to say TA was a bad guy. The reality is that none of their witnesses said that. I said how tragic TA's death was and that he was a nice young man. Dr. F talked about the tragic nature of TA childhood but how he overcame his past, Dr. G did too.

Is KN on dope? WTH is he talking about. His experts spent endless days trashing and bashing Travis.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Throughout this entire trial, I'd say it's been 65-35 on how much the defense focused on Travis vs #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
Donovan is here. Sporting a Mohawk..sort of...don't really know what to call it. #jodiarias

Yesterday the state talked about the moon, we are not on the moon - we are on planet earth.
When I am done and the judge reads instructions, you will be deciding the fate of JA - do you kill that woman? (as he points at her)

No Nurmi, they will not "kill" that woman--the jurors are nothing like your empty, depraved client--but they will give her a sentence of Death if they follow the truth of her crime and absence of mitigators.

Who is Nurmi going to trash next? MumMum?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 17s 18 seconds ago
I'm sitting behind Deana Reid as Nurmi brings up her sexual relationship with Travis and accuses her of lying in interview .

Bishop was trying to convince you that someone else put *advertiser censored* on computer that caused the pop ups...Jake - and that Jake was single and then you confronted with Jake's marriage and the Bishop was lying for Travis.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 27s 27 seconds ago

Lying for Travis after his death is not a phenomenon only specific to #JodiArias explains Nurmi.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 13s 13 seconds ago
Nurmi is not so soft spoken today, more forceful & attacking everyone but #JodiArias

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 4s 4 seconds ago
Computer *advertiser censored* just brought up. Nurmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads