Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

I was having issues with my cameras for tonight, if I can fix it the live video Q&A with Kinsey will happen at 6pm PT. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 22s22 seconds ago

This dude up now is explaining how he has changed his ways in front of Judge Stephens.
Sounds like his lawyer wrote it tho #JodiArias

We will see.

That's not how it works. According to a former guard at the prison, even if Arias gets LWOP she will be segregated and in some kind of isolation for the first few years, up to 5 years. This fantasy of how great her life will be in prison and how much she'll love it and all the treats she'll get is just that, a fantasy, by people who don't know anything about prison life or Perryville in particular. She will not be permitted to do whatever she wants, the prison will control every aspect of her life, the rest of her life.

Good Morning Everyone! I am thinking about not listening to the def this morning. As last trial, I think it will be JW with her hands on the killer's shoulders, in her whiney voice, "Will you kill her?". Heck, this time, it might be her & MLDR hugging & kissing the murderer! It upset me so much last time, I don't think I can take it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 50s51 seconds ago

I feel a bit light headed but the 1/2 pound kilt burger at lunch should ground me. #BurgerWednesday #JodiArias

Morning all :seeya: Thanks to all who keep us updated with tweets and thanks to all of you for allowing me to share this day with you. My emotions are bouncing all over the place and I can't begin to imagine the boiling emotions that Travis's family are experiencing at the moment. I think Juan has done an awesome job and I have faith in this jury.

Up and ready to see that pinwheel sketch...isn't that why it was transferred? Just kidding, I don't want to see it and I don't want to hear any nonsense about how JA "could have" been an attorney, or a mother, or any of the other wonderful endeavors that would have required more than family support, they would have required actual effort and hard work on her part....

And I also want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has followed along, posted transcripts, tweets and anything else. This case has been extremely emotional and a rollercoaster. Even when it's been maddening to the point where I wanted to stab myself in the eye with a spork, people have done an amazing job at keeping us up to date and informed on what has been released to the public. So thank you... For your time, dedication and hard work!

I finally joined Websleuths (after years of lurking & reading) because of this trial and all of the members here who are so intelligent and dedicated. I lit my candle for Travis and I thank God for Juan Martinez. He is the epitome of patience, diligence, intelligence and kindness in his pursuit of justice for the victims of the terrible crime committed by Jodi Arias. He has done absolutely everything he possibly could. I believe that the jury is comprised of responsible people who will do the right thing. Blessings to Travis' family. :grouphug:

image.jpg

Remember as Jodis mouthpiece speaks for her one last time
Justice for Travis

@TrialDiariesJ: Other cases are going on right now so we are waiting #jodiarias #3tvarias

What I have learned in life: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Nothing less than DP will suit this case.

Hi, I feel like I am treading thin ice! I am wondering if nurmi will try to put out another fast one. I just don't trust him at all
Amonth or so ago I watched "Lockup" on msnbc They said after a person is sentenced they remain at Estrella for a week or two
(don't remember) to tie up loose ends. I don't know if this applies to murderers. I hope we see her mount the Big Bus!!
--------------
I lit one also..:grouphug:

IIRC I heard Sheriff Joe once say that some inmates go directly from sentencing to their final destination. My guess is that it was the DP inmates would go to Perryville directly: I don't know that Death Row inmates would be hanging around Estrella for transfer. I also gather that when inmates are taken from Estrella to Perryville they generally go by the busload, DP-ers have to be transported individually?

My thoughts are complicated by the new knowledge that the sentence isn't official for some weeks until JSS has a sentencing hearing. It seems strange to me that a DP-er would hang out at Estrella for a few weeks while awaiting official sentence.

I guess we'll find out.....

Does anyone think that JSS will stall the deliberations in order to set up the live broadcast of the verdict? I just have a feeling.

She wouldn't stall deliberations, they might stall reading the verdict to get set up.

I believe the jury will return a DP verdict. The only reason I'll be disappointed (and more) by a LWOP verdict, though, is if even one single juror says afterwards that she/he believed JA's accusations about Travis.

I don't think there is any way anyone on the jury can know the depth of her hatred for Travis or the abuse and torment she inflicted upon him day in and day out for those many months she spent, uninvited, in Mesa. She is guilty of not only murdering Travis physically, but as he said to her on May 26th, 2008, for murdering him on the inside, knowingly, deliberately, maliciously,with relish, for no greater reason than she could and it suited her to do so.

JM will make her spend the rest of her life in prison, and he restored Travis' reputation. But beyond that. I'll always believe she murdered Travis to keep her own filthy secret self concealed. That's why I think JM's other magnificent accomplishment is that he did exactly what she feared most: revealed the real Jodi Ann Arias for all to see, including, may it be so, the 12 jurors who will decide whether or not she's deserving of mercy.

Texmex! Delete alert! Lamby said no pics of minors.
I think she (he????) meant current minors... But I could be wrong. Or were you being sarcastic? Lol

I wanted to take a moment before things start today to say thank you to all those who get the twitter feeds for us! I do not post often, but have been here every day since I first heard the name Caylee Anthony and am truly grateful for all the hard work so many of you do. Now on with justice for Travis. I pray the jury gets it right and the family can finally have some peace!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak