Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 16s 16 seconds ago

Donovan just walked in, sweet hair mullet and fluorescent yellow shirt as to not stand out and such. #JodiArias

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I'm here lol who do you want me to take off your hands, DGC?

I just don't think it's worth getting everyone into a tizzy about parole. Even if they reinstate it sometime in the future, she still has to be found eligible for parole. And even if she gets a parole hearing there's no guaranteeing she will get out.

It's an extremely remote chance that she will ever get out, IMO. And I think the sentence of LWP is going to be an extremely remote chance anyways. That's saying the jury could not agree on life or death, and that JSS would not give her LWOP.

Say what you want about JSS. I'm certainly not her biggest fan. But I don't think she would sentence her to LWP if it came to her.

MOO

I agree, there is no way JSS is going to give her LWP. It will be DP or LWOP.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 58s 59 seconds ago

All the media who weren't here for this retrial now show up like they are veterans.

Pssschhhtt. :P #JodiArias

JM made Nurmi a better lawyer. He's still subpar but he's learned some new things, especially about public speaking.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 43s44 seconds ago

#JodiArias mom and others just took their seats.

Getting hella cozy in here but I am keeping my bag on the seat next to me anyhow.

I too, want to share my thanks with everyone! Many emotions today. :blowkiss:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
I ran to the courthouse, then tried to walk in like I was cool. #jodiarias

I think there is no chance they will impose the death sentence. They haven't seen a fraction of the evidence that the first Jury saw...

I agree. But just knowing that she'll spend the rest of her life in a cell gives me comfort. I just hope we don't see her on any shows where they interview convicted killers. She will always relish any publicity,

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 18s 18 seconds ago

Nurmi sits reclinated and without glasses as he reads a note from a legal pad.
Assuming it's codes for free lives on Candy Crush. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 13s 14 seconds ago

Everyone is coughing and sneezing. If I get sick again I will reign down blows on all. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Judge Stephens handing other cases. #jodiarias

Texmex! Delete alert! Lamby said no pics of minors.

He is deceased. This picture is fine. Pictures of deceased victims are permitted if they are children. Sad to think about, I know.

WAT tweet just in

@WildaboutTrial2: Donovan just walked in, sweet hair mullet and fluorescent yellow shirt as to not stand out and such. #JodiArias

Funny

"JustifyTravis2015 ‏@Angels_Dwell

#jodiarias Sharp Dressed Man - ZZTopp
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Mohammad Ali #JuansTieReport "

B-tBreCUMAExorC.jpg

Let's remember, tho, that many of these jurors probably know *something* from the first trial. Unless they were living under a rock, this was in their own backyard and was on the local & national news. Do they know everything? No, but I would hope they have some context of the nonsense from the first trial as some point of reference. Like, for example, her 'I wasn't there/it was ninjas/he attacked me because I dropped the camera' to now the 'he abused me' story.

This jury knows those things because JM told them, a thousand years ago. They also saw some of the interrogation tapes,including the choice piece of her saying she'd beg for the DP if she had actually hurt Travis. :)

Guess this is the last chance in this trial for them to be late, lol.

I too, want to share my thanks with everyone! Many emotions today. :blowkiss:

I second that.

Glad I was here to join you all on this journey.

[emoji120][emoji170] justice for travis [emoji170][emoji120]

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 11s 11 seconds ago

Bigscreen rolls down. Maria is in dark gray suit, new hairstyle, minimal bling. #JodiArias

We will see.

Actually we won't see. Arias will not be on camera, she will not be granted the right to give interviews whenever she wants. If you doubt that, just look to other high profile killers at Perryville. What interviews are they giving and how often? The evidence and facts are what they are, which does not match your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez