Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel for the Jurors and the Alexanders. In all the trials that I've followed, this takes trashing the victim to new heights.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 5 seconds ago
Juan objects and says we can approach if you want. Nurmi continues.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 24s 24 seconds ago

The photoshoot text message is put up now.

Nurmi explains how the state tried to distract by saying there was no proof TA sent it #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Donavan was just staring me down. I'm hiding behind Jeff now. #jodiarias

He's talking about a video fragment found on T's computer. Taken completely out of context, and likely the thing put there by a virus.

I know, that's what I'm talking about too, the video fragment. KN is trying to imply it was an actual "schoolgirl", but it was a grown woman pretending to be a schoolgirl, could have been college age, who knows, but KN is completely mischaracterizing it as an actual child in the video.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi's on the text msg about the photoshoot. "Imagine the leap of faith pros is expecting, to believe #JodiArias sent it to herself."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Nurmi says no evidence this isn't a text and the Helio phones were different back then #jodiarias #3tvarias

see-no-evil-300x225.jpg

:spinner: Waiting for verdict!

The state says she's doing all these things to exaggerate the state of affairs - but you can go back to exhibit 428 - a tape that was created a few days after that and you can listen to the language that is similar that TA says - you can hear it - he says tie you to a tree and put it in your *advertiser censored* - that's what he says.

If the law is on your side, argue the law. If the facts are on your side, argue the facts. If nothing is on your side, trash the victim. -- Kirk Nurmi (apparently)

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now
Nurmi brings up the comment from Travis about putting it in your a... & other graphic sexual comments. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 18 seconds ago
Sky and Chris Hughes email been a focus today. Sky sitting in row in front of me stoic..as was Deanna Reid today in #JodiArias

I'm only skimming because I can't stomach anymore. Nothing has changed- he's 'darkening the character' of Travis and his loved ones. One last time. In effect, Nurmi is asserting that Travis deserved to be murdered and deserved the CRUELTY.

There are currently 433 users browsing this thread. (218 members and 215 guests)

No wonder I blow enormous loads every time. He talks about masturbation - and that was of course, after the text.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
No one's taking notes anymore...jurors just watching. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Nurmi is saying the language in this text fits it coming from Travis Alexander #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's up to you to decide if that makes sense - this highly sexual man, and that he says these things.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi goes through more Alexander texts to #jodiarias about sex acts.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 6s 6 seconds ago

I have kinda tuned out. Like that Rush Limbaugh Family Guy episode from season 9.
What was that all aboot? Ugh. #JodiArias

:gaah: I think everyone is tuning Nurmi out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16