Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although ALV was impeached, rightly mocked and loathed for her biased testimony, she possibly is a mitigation witness choice. I agree that JM would demolish her but that idiotic jury foreman provides a potential clue here. He has met with the defense team, yes? He advised them that Arias harmed her case but he seemed influenced by ALV's testimony relating to abuse. If that saved her neck last time, why not employ it once more? I'm not sure that ALV would need court clearance or warrant it. She may be claiming Post Juan Traumatic Stress Disorder, blah blah blah. I wouldn't put that past her.

Could be ALV is the one who wants to Skye her testimony because I doubt she seriously would ever set a foot back in Arizona.

Although ALV was impeached, rightly mocked and loathed for her biased testimony, she possibly is a mitigation witness choice. I agree that JM would demolish her but that idiotic jury foreman provides a potential clue here. He has met with the defense team, yes? He advised them that Arias harmed her case but he seemed influenced by ALV's testimony relating to abuse. If that saved her neck last time, why not employ it once more? I'm not sure that ALV would need court clearance or warrant it. She may be claiming Post Juan Traumatic Stress Disorder, blah blah blah. I wouldn't put that past her.

I'm right here with you. She could argue a semi-legit claim for privacy as she's already been at the rodeo (yet, well I won't go in to my arguments against her arguments). I think she would love a chance to tangle with Martinez again, better prepared. She seems to enjoy opportunities to "debase" men, imo. I wonder if her bladder will hold up this time. Or if she'll get "stalked" while walking in to a busy fast food asian restaurant talking openly about case strategy and get her pic taken. That is, if it's her. I can see her welcome the opportunity to come back, on HER terms and to milk whatever $$$ she feels she deserves now from this case.

I wonder.... is this jury informed of how many times Nurmi tried to get off the case? AND... that Nurmi himself said he doesn't like JA?

Karma, no, I don't think the jury has been told that. It is screamingly obvious that they despise each other. I suspect that JSS also detests Arias' lies, savagery and manipulation. She does a great job appearing neutral - so much so that some people on this forum feels she favours Arias. Soon enough, we'll see if that is true - after the verdict. Body language 'experts' on TV interest me as in this case, they have guessed wrong quite a lot. Recall how HLN detailed members of the jury sympathising with Arias - the very same ones whom appeared on TV and wanted the death penalty for her? When Judge Stephens was reading questions to Arias, I couldn't help feeling that she was trying extremely hard not to reveal her distaste. The corners of her mouth a clue - tiny one - that she could hardly bear to face her.

Troy Haden just said on live broadcast said that it is reported by 3 insiders that it IS JA herself testifying. That she spent all day on the stand yesterday and will continue on Monday.

Troy Haden just said on live broadcast said that it is reported by 3 insiders that it IS JA herself testifying. That she spent all day on the stand yesterday and will continue on Monday.

Wow. Just wow. That mystery tweeter then may have known something afterall.

I'm right here with you. She could argue a semi-legit claim for privacy as she's already been at the rodeo (yet, well I won't go in to my arguments against her arguments). I think she would love a chance to tangle with Martinez again, better prepared. She seems to enjoy opportunities to "debase" men, imo. I wonder if her bladder will hold up this time. Or if she'll get "stalked" while walking in to a busy fast food asian restaurant talking openly about case strategy and get her pic taken. That is, if it's her. I can see her welcome the opportunity to come back, on HER terms and to milk whatever $$$ she feels she deserves now from this case.

I agree katiecoolady Except ... the way I see it, when you're in a courtroom with JM, it's always on HIS terms. :)

MOO

Oh pleaseeee let it be so that she is the 'witness'.Just not as long this time,let her dig her own grave....

Seems I missed a lot Thursday, how dare my child have a birthday :floorlaugh:

If it indeed is Jodi testifying I get the tactic. She's gonna throw her family under the bus and it will be easier for her as the jury won't be constantly watching them, sitting there looking normal and supportive while assessing this. The only way to legitimately get her family out of the courtroom without it looking obvious is to boot everyone. Kind of brilliant strategy.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7m7 minutes ago
Judge kicked media and public out for testimony of #JodiArias herself yesterday. She testified for 18 days last trial. Why secrecy now?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
Fox 10 has learned through 3 independent sources that the "secret" witness in the #JodiArias case is Jodi Arias.

BBM. I hadn't thought of this, KCL but it makes perfect sense. It also plays beautifully into the staging of the courtroom by Nurmi. The jury might have to speculate why she is testifying privately and the defense will hope to subliminally whisper, "Prosecutorial misconduct". Everyone is a victim here apart from the victim.

If it indeed is Jodi testifying I get the tactic. She's gonna throw her family under the bus and it will be easier for her as the jury won't be constantly watching them, sitting there looking normal and supportive while assessing this. The only way to legitimately get her family out of the courtroom without it looking obvious is to boot everyone. Kind of brilliant strategy.

Ohhh so even all family members were kicked out today? Interesting.

JA throwing her family under the bus (BS), while slaughtering TA (BS), yeah I can see why she'd want her lies sealed. But it is all still BS! uggggg

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 6m6 minutes ago
@jeffgoldesq is doing a quick Gold Patrol update on the breaking news that the secret witness was in fact #JodiArias - stay tuned for link

I've been on the fence as to whether Jodi should get the DP but I'd have to say I'm now for her to receive death. I mean, does this world really need another manipulative, lying, murderous psychopath?

No we do not.. There are no redeeming qualities to that woman.. Not one.

BBM. I hadn't thought of this, KCL but it makes perfect sense. It also plays beautifully into the staging of the courtroom by Nurmi. The jury might have to speculate why she is testifying privately and the defense will hope to subliminally whisper, "Prosecutorial misconduct". Everyone is a victim here apart from the victim.

All it takes is to plant the seed of doubt in 1 person... only 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member