Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. I am beyond pissed off.

Yup, this has gone beyond ridiculous to pure lunacy. I just don't understand any of it. What about letting the media HEAR the witness, without identification?

I think the killer is going to get up and pull a Casey Anthony and falsely accuse her father....Oh Lord.

Whoever it is, didn't want the Arias family hearing it all. Lies? They may have reacted to?

Maybe her reason for being all smiles this morning is bc of this witness.

Putting the blazer on is interesting too.

@TrialDiariesJ: Next witness won't testify unless courtroom is cleared. Judge will allow this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Here goes my lack of legal knowledge again, but doesnt this set a very serious and terrible precendent that ALL future witnesses in ANY future trial can begin to ask for the same benefit. ?

This is outrageous and forget about appeals from JA, this decision may bring an appeal from the highest court in the land, the Supreme Court.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Alexander's family is still court;

Arias' family was ejected. Ironically, the motion came from Nurmi. #JodiArias

Jodi put on a blazer over her blouse or shirt. IMHO, she's the witness.

Jodi wanted everyone out of the courtroom, including her family.

IMHO, she's gonna make the testimony during her trial look like a cake walk, as to what she MAY say about the abuse by her mom. She doesn't want her mom in there to hear the new lies?

Nurmi told Arias she didn't have mitigating circumstances, severe child abuse etc. It seems what she originally testified to wasn't mitigating enough. Bet she has a new angle.

Just a guess,
fran

Her family is asked to leave.....very very curious. Can't imagine why that would be so unless it's another family member testifying. I don't think its CMJA herself. She has no problem lying in front of her family.

But......if it is her , tossing her family out makes her look more like a victim afraid to testify in front of her abusers. Nurmi theatrics?

Whoever the witness is, it must have to do with one of her mitigating factors, as she has already been found guilty of murder, and I can't come up with anyone.

Whomever it is, I hope JM destroys her/him on the stand. Just destroy them. Give them ptsd, I don't care.

Personally, if I was called to testify in this trial, I would not want my name disclosed or my testimony disclosed because you fabulous sleuthers would figure out who I was. ;) I would be very afraid for my family because there are lunatics out there who would threaten us. Just the world we live in IMO. I can't blame this person at all. Sucks for us though.

So, I take it there will be no footage of this witness, no audio, no nothing. Hopefully transcripts of this witness will be available and not under seal. Yeah right.

IMHO, she's gonna make the testimony during her trial look like a cake walk, as to what she MAY say about the abuse by her mom. She doesn't want her mom in there to hear the new lies?

Nurmi told Arias she didn't have mitigating circumstances, severe child abuse etc. It seems what she originally testified to wasn't mitigating enough. Bet she has a new angle.

Just a guess,
fran

Possible since she was with her mom during break. I can't believe it though. Juan has to know about this doesn't he?

The only comfort I can find at the moment is knowing that JUAN knows who this witness is... Juan knows what they are going to testify to... and Juan will not let Travis or his loved ones down.

Let us all say a collective prayer- for Juan!

Justice for Travis!

Just a guess,
fran

you are right....so right.....she thinks she knows all....manipulates all....it will come back on her no matter what.

I agree, I think she is going to come up with more lies about her "abusive" childhood. If she does and throws her family under the bus, she has reached a new level of disgusting. Maybe she can't end this whole thing without outdoing Casey Anthony.

Just a guess,
fran

How did the counsel get the jude to agree to essentially shutting the courtroom down for her testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1