Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a transcript of what this witness testifies to. Now the question then becomes will JSS allow that part of the transcript to be released or not.
Judge said today it might be released after trial, according to Beth. Might means no to me.

Have to get away from this for an hour or so. Have a feeling as soon as the witness is done, IF that ever happens, the judge will close down for the day and no more trial till Monday anyway. This is her M.O.
Don't feel bad, it could be Jodi, so it could go for another 18 days... I'm due to start working seasonally again, so I may not be missing much.

She only wants the media on her terms, when it suits her, like an immediate post-conviction interview with makeup on. So "Haters" can't hear any more of her lies.

Or on 48 Hours Mystery soon after she was arrested. If I hadn't seen that, I would NOT be following this trial! I would have my year back that I lost while watching this circus!

So... Can juan cross her if she testifies?

Absolutely! That's the one thing we have to have faith on- Juan will rip this mystery witness apart, whoever it is. He got Wendy Andriano convicted and sent to Death Row in AZ and that's not his only conviction. This "pit bull" is good!!!

Did any observer there bother to report whether or not JM objected to having the room cleared and an identity kept secret?

Theoretically speaking, I wonder what would happen if a tweeter sees/figures out who the witness is, and that info leaks out?

How in the world could that lead to a mistrial or provide an issue for appeal? BTW, I doubt anyone in the media would leak, because no doubt that would result in JSS expelling all media for the remainder of the trial.
I think the defense team is hoping the identity of this witness will be leaked and they will get a mistrial.

I think that is her "lawyer" blazer.
Some have speculated that she put it on to cover up her stun belt, like when she got up and demonstrated her Linebacker pose.

The difference is that I believe they have to give them every opportunity a DP case. JMO.

WHERE IS THE LAWYER HERE, this is driving me bananas!???? lol

Is it fair to say that JA is the only one that could get this special treatment as the defense could say that her refusal to testify is her being a danger to herself. There has to be a law somewhere and honestly it doesn't make any sense for ANYONE else to get away with this except for someone going up for the DP as it seems they always get special treatment as the punishment is so severe.

AZLawyer???? Anyone?
I really don't think the Judge would have allowed this if it's just Jodi testifying. No way. She's a convicted murderer, she's locked up out of harm's way, she's already shown herself to be completely shameless and if she said she refuses to testify in her own defence unless the place is cleared, the judge would just say fine, don't testify then.

No matter if she was abused.....murder is murder...she knows right from wrong, she has shown us that in many ways. She can manipulate people, think for herself, plan to be a teacher of languages, start recycle programs, take care of her hair to donate it, she can give speeches, be a pretend spy and sneak and try and sneak out messages, teach art, be a burglar, sneak in houses, cooks, and more...all this shows she knows right from wrong, she knew murder is wrong and she knows murder is wrong. She deserves the death penalty....and I pray and hope the jury 'gets it' this time.

As of her defense....I know they have a job to defend...but I am ashamed to call them lawyers.

The one thing out of this...is other trials that happen, I hope the judges learned these dirty tactics and stop them and provide a good trial for both sides.

Where is AZLawyer, when we need her? Probably in court herself!

I'm back to voting for Auntie Sue. She's been MIA- very very curious, given her presence last trial and her significant involvement with her niece ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey