Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is that the witness is Jodi. That's the only witness I can see Judge Stephens doing this for. Because if she doesn't get to testify because the judge didn't allow her conditions to be met she might have a better chance at appeal.

Let's hope it is not her. Wasn't she on the stand for 18 days at the trial?

On the other hand, if we (media, actually) aren't allowed back for many, many days we can be fairly sure this mystery person is JA

I cannot remember. Has the killer been staying at the county jail, or did she go to the state prison yet?

Exactly - this was also my first thought. If any information gets out the jury members will be suspect.

Defense will blame the jury....but it could be the defense and a favorite reporter or the third party of the defense....forgot her name....not the felon.

My vote is that the witness is Jodi. That's the only witness I can see Judge Stephens doing this for. Because if she doesn't get to testify because the judge didn't allow her conditions to be met she might have a better chance at appeal.

The blazer also makes me think it's her.

I'm back to voting for Auntie Sue. She's been MIA- very very curious, given her presence last trial and her significant involvement with her niece ever since.

Could it be both the aunt and the felon?

@ericksonvision: We're a motley crew hanging in the hall outside #JodiArias court. It's like we're waiting to buy tickets for... Mötley Crüe.

Absolutely! That's the one thing we have to have faith on- Juan will rip this mystery witness apart, whoever it is. He got Wendy Andriano convicted and sent to Death Row in AZ and that's not his only conviction. This "pit bull" is good!!!

I know RIGHT.... Let God (let Juan) Let Go.....

Whomever it is, I hope JM destroys her/him on the stand. Just destroy them. Give them ptsd, I don't care.
Can Juan show that interview with the reporter about her starring that she had no mitigating circumstances

What pisses me off about this is that it's like the first amendment is being used as a recommendation!!! I hate that the constitution is being bent for the likes of someone like Jodi.

Do I remember Nurmi earlier on telling the judge he'd promised witnesses that they could testify in closed court? His argument then, iirc, was essentially witness intimidation.

That implies other than CMJA.

I just have a feeling it's the aunt. That's the only thing that makes sense since her family was excused.

Not that ANY of this trial has made ANY sense.

JA's family is considered part of the general public, so it makes sense that they would also have to leave. They do not have the same rights that TA's family does.

I think it's either DB (since he requested not to be shown during the last go around), MM (since he's been in hiding this entire time, but seems to have some "magic" info), or ALV (since she was sooooo scared after giving her prior testimony.)

I am (relatively) new to these boards; long-ago member whose posts disappeared after not posting since CA. Can someone please tell me what CMJA means?

I just saw on the Justice for TA Facebook page about some mystery witness and the expletives are flying from my mouth. Who has the gall to basically BLACKMAIL the court into having them testify privately? JSS should have ordered them to testify or face contempt of court. This is not a mafia case or a child afraid of testifying in front if their abuser. This person should not be allowed to call the shots!! Grrr!!! Hopefully the jury will ask themselves if this was important enough to have cleared the spectators and media for and decide if this person just doesn't want to be associated publically with JA or what the deal is.

@ericksonvision:

We're a motley crew hanging in the hall outside #JodiArias court. It's like we're waiting to buy tickets for... Mötley Crüe.

:great::great::great: :guitar:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members