Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betcha lunch is called before anything happens.

bilde

Pages behind (on phone dealing with MIL issues) and trying to catch up--thank you MeeBee and DGC, your posts have been so very appreciated today.

My heart hurts for the Alexander family right now.

Does the overflow room have video? Will Nurmi want the video cut too? Darned unconstitutional to have a secret witness. I'm betting that IF JSS were to do that, the media would have an attorney down there pronto. Too much of this trial has been secret.

If the media is moved to the overflow room downstairs can't they still watch and hear the trial on some type of monitors? If not what is the point of the overflow room?

So, would this old man be the only one that Jodi confided in? and she showed or gave him manufactured crap?

Can she do that?? The court already granted her request to not have it televised, but to completely remove the media?

Doesn't sound right to me. At all.

If I was the media I would tell the media lawyer to address JS and demand that she show where that is a law.

I have never heard of such a stupid thing.

In JSs court we are back in the dark ages where everything is done in secrecy.

The courtroom is a public place.

yes, "an attorney for the media is on the way" I hope it's OK to post this?????

Well it's about time that attorney for the media got there. They all need to file suit against JSS, KN, JW and killer. I am guessing the judge will hold a hearing, send the jury home no begin anew on Monday. That sounds right. Then the killer will testify for 18 days.

Should have known something was up with JW trying to stand next to the murderer to block anyone from seeing her reactions to the VIS's.

Stop coddling this evil wench! Lord knows she's not a shy, fragile snowflake!

nalya ‏@highlybless3 - Omg where is judge Belvin Perry when we need him!!" #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Hearings #JodiArias will take the stand next. That's why she wants us all out and cameras off. @12News

JSS can NOT do this!! She's already banned live streaming, but the public has a right to watch this trial! It's these sort of decisions that have people so worked up! :banghead:

I am SO sick of people defending JSS by saying, "she just wants to avoid grounds for appeals." Being careful to avoid appeals is one thing, but JSS has gone over the edge in this trial! :tantrum:

And if this judge was smart, she would have sent this jury to lunch half hour ago, so the lawyers etc could argue and figure this out while the jury was gone for lunch.

I have an idea - Kick the jury out too.

Can she do that?? The court already granted her request to not have it televised, but to completely remove the media?

Doesn't sound right to me. At all.

It sounds unconstitutional to me.

Have you ever heard of it happening before? I haven't, but then I haven't seen many of the things JS does in any other courtroom so I am not the least bit surprised.

David Wallace ‏@DavidWallce 27s27 seconds ago ( staff photographer with the Arizona Republic ) He takes all the stills I've seen so far.

#JodiArias and attorneys just returned from chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper