Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the killer's woman friend, the one who ran tweets for her?

:seeya: Donavan ? I remember reading a tweet that she was there on day 1, but do not recall seeing anything else on her.

Anyone else see anything on D ?

TIA !

As ticked off as I am right now, I'm also fascinated as to how this is going to play out...

Go media attorney!!!

HLN reporting on this latest event, btw.

Yes, Let their attorney expert go at it. Its about time someone stands up for the public's right to see this trial.

We can walk into any random court trial and take a seat and watch justice being served. This trial should be no exception !!!

This trial has only become a circus because JSS has allowed it to be one. If the media attorney wasn't listened to at his last hearing with JSS, he won't be listened to today. Anyone remember Judge Ito? Probably not. He resided over OJ's farce of a trial. For ALL of you who want to tell me JSS is just trying to assure she is not overturned on appeal...save it.

Maybe she's in the throes of a nervous breakdown?

I bet it rattled the DT to see some of the jurors crying during victim impact statements. So now they are scrambling...:panic:

:seeya: Donavan ? I remember reading a tweet that she was there on day 1, but do not recall seeing anything else on her.

Anyone else see anything on D ?

TIA !

Her mother was there but not Donovan. I don't think Donovan is allowed to be there anymore now that Jodi's been convicted.

I find it ironic that our morning started out with rumors of CNN & HLN heading out of AZ today, and now their Atty is fighting tooth and nail to get access to the trail. It never ceases to amaze me what continues to happen in this trial that makes ya SMH.

BBM: Yep ... and ya can't make this stuff up !

:seeya: LOL !

And if JSS denies it, we all know that tomorrow Nurmi will be filing the next motion to withdraw DP because Jodi couldn't testify in her own defense due to her safety.
I can't believe the judge is even entertaining this after Nurmi put the murderer's nether-regions up on a 25X25 foot jumbo sized screen for what must felt like an eternity to the jurors. Suddenly, today of all days she has modesty!? :gaah:

Are you guys still confident that this Judge will sentence Arias to LWOP? I sure am not.

Yes, Rose, I am. I know JSS appears to be allowing the DT to run all over her courtroom, and, sadly, they sure seem to be doing just that. But, I cannot fathom her letting this creature out into civilized society again, ever. jmo

I can't believe the judge is even entertaining this after Nurmi put the murderer's nether-regions up on a 25X25 foot jumbo sized screen for what must felt like an eternity to the jurors. Suddenly, today of all days she has modesty!? :gaah:

My thoughts exactly!

I would hope JSS is spending some time checking out case-law for this right now. Her decision needs to be based on law, not what Jodi and her minions want.

I would hope the media lawyer will inform her of their rights

Her mother was there but not Donovan. I don't think Donovan is allowed to be there anymore now that Jodi's been convicted.

:seeya: Thanks, MeeBee ! I remember the Donovan fiasco in the trial.

But I remember reading a tweet on day 1 that it was D ... Could it be the tweeter made a mistake ?

I wonder why the defense did not resolve/ask/request to the judge in advance to have the media removed for this witness and waits until the 11th hour to cause this disruption??

I wonder how this is even allowed as defense has every opportunity to request this for his client beforehand, unacceptable.

Yes, Let their attorney expert go at it. Its about time someone stands up for the public's right to see this trial.

We can walk into any random court trial and take a seat and watch justice being served. This trial should be no exception !!!

I agree and I feel it makes people more accountable.
Especially those who are claiming to be experts in their field when they are really just paid mouths.
The people are watching, you better be honest.

@ericksonvision: Court's in recess but we're hearing all sorts of speculation as to who will be on the stand after. Some think it's #JodiArias

unreal. JA looks horrible. Would anyone in their right mind want to hear what she has to say after those statements from the family? Hell no. No one cares about your reasons killer !!!

What can't the media loving killer say with media in the room? This is all so she can feel in control! I remember her "I feel so powerless in here" remark during interogation. She wants to feel like she's running the show.

I bet it rattled the DT to see some of the jurors crying during victim impact statements. So now they are scrambling...:panic:

:seeya: Hi katydid ! I was thinking the same thing !

Tanisha and Steven gave very moving and powerful VIS statements today !

I bet CMJA and the DT were NOT expecting that from the jury and they got rattled by it.

@ericksonvision: Speculation is that it might be the reason judge almost expelled media from courtroom. Media lawyers are here now. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove