Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one in that courtroom who has genuine reason to be concerned for his life is Juan Martinez. After having only once read a page of comments on an Arias support page, I hope he is taking his security precautions very seriously.

Loooooooong time lurker here, and a follower of this case since the beginning. Still working up the courage to jump into the discussion completely, but just wanted to say hello.... :wave:

Howdy, and welcome from Texas. Come on and jump in and join us

This whiney logic has ALV written all over it to me.

She is nothing more than an overgrown whiney baby just like KN. When she spouted off that Juan needed a timeout, I thought 'lady, you need a permanent timeout that prevents you from ever testifying again.' Ugh

imo

Being a survivor of domestic violence, this woman had me foaming at the mouth. I wanted to crawl in through the tv to snatch her by her hair and say "Wake the Hell Up!!!"
She only had CMJA "word" on the violence.

it would of been different ofr alv if she has done her job. But she didn't. She chose what she wanted to beleive. what pissed me off was the travis and the abuse he and his siblings suffered made him an abuser, but the "abuse" jodi endued didn't make her one. And that no, travis wasn't a victim of abuse when jodi killed him.

ita!!!!!!!!

More than anything else in this trial, I feel so strongly that Bodney should win. And, there is an ironic twist.

What is the among the most weighty decisions a Court can make? -- Whether or not to kill one of its citizens.
That our courts have this power is among the most divisive issues in our society.
For the protection of defendants it is critical that the process be transparent.
It is not difficult to see the effect when such trials are conducted in secret. Look around the world.

The irony is that JA wants her own DP case to be secret (or at least parts of it), because she thinks it gives her a better chance.

I bet prosecutors and judges get threats from criminals and their families all the time. From gangbangers and the sort.

Loooooooong time lurker here, and a follower of this case since the beginning. Still working up the courage to jump into the discussion completely, but just wanted to say hello.... :wave:

Why hello gerard! Pull up a comfy chair.........you will fit in nicely with the rest of us.:)

I can remember the day of my first post many many moons ago now and I was scared to death.:D It doesn't take long to build your courage up because we have great posters here at WS!:loveyou:

I have a strong feeling you're right. Wish we could find out if she booked a flight to AZ.

No, we shouldn't be trying to find out if she booked a flight to AZ. We don't need to give Nurmi or the murderer any more ammo to get this shut down, or reason to appeal. JMO

Hazmat Situation in downtown Phoenix. I sure hope this will not have a impact on the trial in any way.
Jodi probably planned that- anyone seen Donovan lately???:hills:

:tyou::tyou::tyou: AZL for all the legalese explanations !

:yourock:

In this trial has JM told the jury yet about JA's version 3 where TA attacked her for dropping the camera and the mythical body-slamming and top shelf gun grabbing lies?

I bet prosecutors and judges get threats from criminals and their families all the time. From gangbangers and the sort.

I think he was referring to threats to the witness(es), like he insinuated at the last trial with Patti (think was her name?)

So will court reconvene at 1:15 or do you think JSS will wait for the COA decision?

So all of this is so Jodi can call a few more lying witnesses to defend her and so Nurmi and Willmot don't look like *******s in public opinion? UNREAL. I really wanted to give JSS the benefit of the doubt, hoping there really was a deep dark reason, but this is absolutely pathetic.

As for expert witnesses, there have been far worse crimes and those defendants have always been able to find people to defend them. Just goes to show how much JA is hated....Nobody willing to defend her to the public. The irony is rich.

The argument is so lame. This case has been going on for 6 years and everyone involved except the victim is alive.

Such a stupid assertion by Nurmi.

Agree. Prosecutors get it, too and Juan has taken a licking from Jodi's supporters. There's a somewhat high profile case going on here in Texas where a former judge murdered two prosecutors and one of their wives. That's what they deal with. You think Juan is in any sympathetic to their plight?

I'm sorry, but if that is all Nurmi has I can't agree the the judge did the right thing in this case.

I sat on a jury for a drug trafficking case. Our names and faces weren't protected, even though retribution killings in this city are very real. Somehow everyone survived without making a joke of the first amendment.

Please jump in. We all get along, for the most part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member