Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't jury supposed to be back in court at 1:15pm or are they waiting, on call, until SC decision? TIA

Well it seems like this was not the day to miss. Anyone want to give me a quick synopsis, I just got home and don't have time to catch up!

Another reason, for consideration. Arias is terrified of the death penalty. It is evident in everything she has said or done since the verdict, as well as how she appears when the subject come up. She can't even contemplate the nick from a razor.

Yeah, Jodi's convicted now. What happened to "If I killed Travis, I would beg for the Death Penalty"? Don't see Jodi doing any begging for it now...

MeeBee,
I am a little surprised they aren't tweeting what everyone else is wearing or what they had for lunch. :)
something!

There's been a tweet like that here or there, but I honestly thought no one was interested in that. I'm not, really.

Gerard, I think Jodi loves it too. I think she absolutely enjoyed gutting Travis. She won't go around murdering strangers but since her list of enemies is growing by the day lord help them all.

IMO...there is the real threat....

MeeBee,
I am a little surprised they aren't tweeting what everyone else is wearing or what they had for lunch. :)
something!

I am wondering, with the media waiting outside the court rm, is court in session with its closed doors and all, or is the court also waiting on COA verdict.

Please stay on topic and not get into discussions about other cases.

Lambchop

I am wondering, with the media waiting outside the court rm, is court in session with its closed doors and all, or is the court also waiting on COA verdict.

Some are outside courtroom. Some are hanging out at the COA.

Right.
And I honestly do think she would kill another prisoner some day if she is given the opportunity or chance to do so.

You're worried about the other killers at Perryville and their safety?

Yeah, Jodi's convicted now. What happened to "If I killed Travis, I would beg for the Death Penalty"? Don't see Jodi doing any begging for it now...

This is what gets me. She took TA's life in a full flurry rage, didn't look back. Now, she sure wants to hang on to her own.

Please stay on topic and not get into discussions about other cases.

Respectfully, other cases are getting compared to the Arias case to try and figure out what will happen to Arias in prison and what might be the outcome for Arias. Points of comparison are very common here at WS and have been used on many other threads and other cases for many years. Not sure why it's an issue now.

Another reason, for consideration. Arias is terrified of the death penalty. It is evident in everything she has said or done since the verdict, as well as how she appears when the subject come up. She can't even contemplate the nick from a razor.

:laugh: nick from a razor.

That was her suicide attempt.... BUT that darn plastic bic razor STUNG

AZLawyer - quick question :)

Does the decision of the Appellate Court from today's Hearing have to be unanimous -- or -- 2 out of 3 ?

:tyou:

BBM

Because she knows exactly what the death penalty is, as she has dealt it out herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB