Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 41s41 seconds ago
We are back in the courtroom!!! #JodiArias #3tvarias

So what happens if Nurmi does like last time and he claims his witnesses will now refuse to testify and call them off? Can/will the judge subpoena them?

Why would the judge subpoena them? No one can be required to testify as to mitigating circumstances... and, frankly, why would you want to force someone who is reluctant??

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 10m 10 minutes ago
The Stay was granted! Court of Appeals agreed with the media! @michaelbkiefer

wasn't expecting this for some reason

Guess Nurmi's reasoning wasn't so sound, Monica!

AZ? what if Nurmi wants to rush this witness off the stand before the media can come in? Are we just out of luck or?

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 46s46 seconds ago
Media is back in court room! #JodiArias

Please cite your source for knowing what is thought by other people.

Tulessa is a victim as her brother and sister-in-law were murdered. She knows exactly what the Alexander's are going through.

Do I have this correct? The secret witness does not have to continue to testify but if there are other DT witness they can testify? So it is still all up to JAA and KN?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
We are back in the courtroom!!! #JodiArias #3tvarias

Well, if Nurmi never identified exactly who/how many witnesses needed secrecy, I suppose he will, now that the ruling is out, claim all the mitigation witnesses need it.

He should have been pinned down on exactly who and how many. Of course, maybe he was and we don't know that info yet.

I noticed in the hearing he was very very vague on that point when asked.

Since the court sided with the media, and they were asking for the release of the transcript from Thursday, have any of the reporters mentioned if and when that will happen?

So how is the Stay actually enforced? Does someone bust into court and tell them to stop? LoL

Ha Ha . . . thank you I've been wondering that myself! (Watch it be NG - HLN has now decided to not only follow the case again but NG could have another bombshell tonight!)

Whoops guess I'm behind .... The stay was granted?? Yup having a new infant so keeps me out of the loop .. Lol.

Aww Congrats!! How old? I had a baby too, since the last trial. :loveyou:

When Arias pitches a fury fit, she expects to be accommodated. More's the pity, she has been. Instead she should face severe discipline.

This is how probably was in childhood home....and felon expects this to continue because she has learned to blackmail and threaten people and they are afraid of her. Thank you to the brave three judges. JMOO

AZL: do you know if the same judges will hear the arguments re:closed courtroom?

Yes.

So how is the Stay actually enforced? Does someone bust into court and tell them to stop? LoL

Bodney gets a certified copy of the Ct App order and delivers it to JSS's chambers. Or Nurmi reads the ruling on Twitter on his phone and as a professional courtesy immediately asks for a sidebar and informs the judge.

hahahahaha, I have a funny mental picture of that!

Yes.

Bodney gets a certified copy of the Ct App order and delivers it to JSS's chambers. Or Nurmi reads the ruling on Twitter on his phone and as a professional courtesy immediately asks for a sidebar and informs the judge.

Probably the latter, JW and KN seem to looove twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston