Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooh, just had a thought, does this mean if JSS issued a bad ruling, that Jodi's secret testimony can be striken from the record, and the jury instructed to disregard????

ROFL! That would be too great wouldn't it?

Jennifer Girdon ‏@jengirdonmills 3m3 minutes ago
Media is now back in #JodiArias courtroom. She seriously STARED at us when we walked in. Wonder what's next?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Of course, even though we are back in the courtroom, the lawyers are in a secret sidebar with the judge. #JodiArias

Ooooooh, just had a thought, does this mean if JSS issued a bad ruling, that Jodi's secret testimony can be striken from the record, and the jury instructed to disregard????

No, it won't be stricken for that reason. And I'm still waiting for confirmation that it was really Jodi.

@ericksonvision: From appeals court: "IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the superior court may impose a lesser restriction upon the public’s access to the trial"

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m5 minutes ago

Just walked in. #JodiArias stared at @jengirdonmills @CarolynSungCNN & myself (@kinseyschofield) as we entered.
Stare back. Bet Jodi pleads a migraine right about now! Jodi's gotta be pissed that she didn't get her way, wouldn't want to be Nurmi right about now.

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias has her hair pulled back in a low pony tail. She is talking with Maria De la Rosa #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
#jodiarias has her hair pulled back in a low pony tail. She is talking with Maria De la Rosa #3tvarias

LOL. Be careful what you ask for Nurmi. Message sent

@ericksonvision: From appeals court: "IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the superior court may impose a lesser restriction upon the public’s access to the trial"

Does this suggest letting cameras in?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
#jodiarias has her hair pulled back in a low pony tail. She is talking with Maria De la Rosa #3tvarias

Discussing what to tweet next, no doubt.

Ha Ha . . . thank you I've been wondering that myself! (Watch it be NG - HLN has now decided to not only follow the case again but NG could have another bombshell tonight!)

Yeah right!! :lol: :lol:

All of this hullabaloo had to feel Awkward to the jurors!

Which reminds me...all the sidebars have been preemptively sealed with no consideration of whether the content affects the defendant's right to a fair trial. I believe we are all aware now of a little thing called the Constitution?

Azl ~ Can JA still listen to what is being said at sidebar? I think ? I remember her wearing earphones last year during sidebar...:thinking:

Wow, That is the first time I have seen Nurmi... Wow.. Good job dude!

No, it won't be stricken for that reason. And I'm still waiting for confirmation that it was really Jodi.

I was going to ask you if you thought the secret witness was jodi. I'm leaning more towards LaViolette or one of Jodi's sibs.

Thanks so much for all your posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member