Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming these judges know who the 'secret witness' is? Surely it would have relevance in their decision making.

Possibly. Or maybe I'll just go to Maricopa & make up some nonsense.

I'm sure Judge Secret Stephens will support ANYTHING I say...

:hilarious: :hilarious: Love it ... "Judge Secret Stephens" !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Talk to the hand Nurmi!"

That truly is exactly what this means. Based upon this one picture . . . . unless things got dramatically better for Nurmi at the end the the 10 min (I don't know when the pic was taken) . . . he is going to be S.O.L!

One juror was dismissed for personal reasons (iirc) and one was dismissed for approaching the reporter Beth Karas and asking her if she was Nancy Grace. :facepalm:

Right, so just more BS from KN, losing these two jurors had nothing to do with why they wanted the court closed, there were no threats against these two jurors.

I like that word "diddums" Cute, have not heard it before.

O/T:

I like that word too. In my southern slang it means pretty much the same as "tough chit", lol! (I think)

MOO

I have to say, back in the day.....it was a real fight for the domestic violence fight.
In the early 80's, I'm standing in the courthouse waiting for it to open so I could press charges, when my mother n law showed up.
I let her talk me out of it.
Eventually, tho, I was in hiding, thanks to those who were at the shelter. To make a long story short....I was on the run for over a year, when he died in a car wreck.
In those days, those of us who helped others, we made mistakes but we learned and we built the awareness in this community.
Not once, did we ever victimized the victims, whether it be man, woman or child.

ALV took her piece of violence and stayed in the past. She never went on to grow, in my opinion she remained a victim and wants to stay there. I think she did more of a disservice to herself, even CMJA and those that are to come after. She could never see the whole picture with an open unadulterated mind.
She is not an expert. She hurt more then she ever helped. She should have seen it was Travis who was the actual victim here.

Maybe you have to have actually been a victim to know what one is..or who one is..

I just wonder if maybe the judges were told ahead of time who the (witness) was and why it should be done without the press/public hearing,. This would be the only thing keeping them from voting for open court. JMO

Forgot how much I like JM voice. It screams Justice

O/T:

I like that word too. In my southern slang it means pretty much the same as "tough chit", lol! (I think)

MOO

Same vernacular we use in the Upper Midwest, LOL.

I always thought you lose your right to privacy once youve been convicted of murder...

I'm guessing no stay, in part because JM said he didn't want one either. Good for him for rejecting one on behalf of true victims of violence here--- TA's family.

Six years is long enough for them to wait for justice.

Isn't it funny that a domestic violence advocate inspires such ire of victims towards her? Very telling, in my opinion, that it's time for her to retire. JMO but I find her antiquated, gender-biased, naive to cluster B personality disorders common in abusive personalities, and horribly confused about the vast difference between verbal abuse (Travis' rather reasonable, imo, name-calling) and an abusive relationship.

What intimate partner violence victim of largely emotional abuse moves hundreds of miles away and stalks her abuser? Anyone know anyone else to ever have done that? What abuser allows a victim to move hundreds of miles away and doesn't stalk them? Anyone else ever known an abuser to be that hands off?

ALV ignored all that. I cannot. Jodi's an IPV victim as much as I am the Queen of England. ;)
Nice to have you hear BritsKate! Been missing you!

The judge says uhm a lot. It's awkward and cute lol. I feel better about the way I speak in public lol.

But David Bodney didn't even get to read from his paper. I guess the judges have received the info on paper but I still find the way the judges can just interrupt so weird!

JM is a smart cookie. He knew he would not have to spend a lot of time debating the issue because he knew full well that the media and the public would be inflamed by all this. This show the prosecution as willing to work with the defense team and CMJA. GO MEDIA GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member