Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
#jodiarias dated Bobby for less than 2 years on and off. Jodi said Bobby choked her and twisted her arm till it almost broke #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
#jodiarias dated Bobby for less than 2 years on and off. Jodi said Bobby choked her and twisted her arm till it almost broke #3TVARIAS

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias Female juror taking a lot of notes on this portion of testimony. (Wooden Spoon)

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 19s 20 seconds ago
#JodiArias as Dr F talks about JA's wooden spoon abuse one bald male juror actually has eyelids drooping female in the back rocking chair

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias when talking about Jodi's deficits she doesn't have anything bad to say shocking! Says she left home and didn't graduate school

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias listening as witness describes Jodi’s father slapping her. No emotion. Just staring.

Ok I'll share my own tweet lol (hope it gets some action):

clear there is a fraction of a faction of fauxperts in sex offender realm willing to excuse any female violence promoting a cause #jodiarias

This has to be difficult for the siblings of TA - since they lived through the same abusive household. It should be noted, none of his siblings were murdered three times over.

or were apparently abusive.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 25 seconds ago

Now on to the relationship between Matt and #JodiArias.

He had some infidelities and was cheating on her but not abusive.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Matt M wasn't abusive but a cheater. She dated him for around 2 years #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Nicole Goodman's comments continue to be spot on.

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias dad was mad because she was a snotty b*tchy teen who violated curfew and was grounded. Awwww poor H*di

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias when talking about Jodi's deficits she doesn't have anything bad to say shocking! Says she left home and didn't graduate school

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago

blah blah blah Jodi said a Martian came down and kicked her in the shins while she was kindly kicking her own dog who also had abused her so deserved it. #&#%@%@^#!!!!

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 38s 39 seconds ago
#JodiArias Jodi claims Matt wasn't abusive but he cheated.

cole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias all of Jodi's reports of abuse by parents and TA are solely from Jodi's words. Dr F admits only based on Jodi's words

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
Several #JodiArias jurors now taking notes as we move on to Jodi being in relationships with infidelity.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 4 seconds ago
Jodi was with Darryl for around 4 years and I guess he was boring lol (my word) #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Jodi was with Darryl for around 4 years and I guess he was boring lol (my word) #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
#Jodiarias has a history of romantic abusive relationships

But didn't Fonseca already admit that the murderer's story kept changing, that she is a known and proven liar? And now, everything the murderer says is gospel? Sheesh. As a juror, I'd be raising an eyebrow.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
All this comes directly from #jodiarias according to expert

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
All this comes directly from #jodiarias according to expert #3TVARIAS

taken with a pinch of salt then

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 28s28 seconds ago
#JodiArias Nurmi uses the "everyone is special" comment to perhaps try to sway the jury that TA wouldn't want her to have DP? Sickening

SADLY I BELIEVE THIS TRUE..HE WOULDN'T

Nope. He believed in the DP.

If I was the killer's mother, I would get up and leave. The nerve of the killer. She was probably a hell raiser and her parents probably did the best they could. I don't think any of the Killer's siblings have slaughtered people.

But didn't Fonseca already admit that the murderer's story kept changing, that she is a known and proven liar? And now, everything the murderer says is gospel? Sheesh. As a juror, I'd be raising an eyebrow.

I'm sure Juan will be bringing this up on cross.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Dr F admits that there's nothing to back up her claims but says that her behavior is indicative of abuse

ding ding ding

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias BF Bobby abused her

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 3m 3 minutes ago
#JodiArias all of Jodi's reports of abuse by parents and TA are solely from Jodi's words. Dr F admits only based on Jodi's words

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias male juror in the back has resumed doodling but is trying to be discreet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l