Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that they are reading Travis' grandfather notes to TA about him being "special".

When children grow up in abusive homes the one factor that makes for a "resillient child" is just one caring healthy adult in their life! TA's Grandparents were those resilliency factors for Travis (IMO).

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

The juror "beck" is super organized and has tons of pages of notes.

Explains the OCD ADD motions. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Expert- Travis didn't want to be abusive but he was. Not to the level of his mother but he was....

100% sure now where this takes us, which is her version of remorse is to say she loved the good Travis but was abused and tormented by the TDogg, which he hated in himself.

WHERE is this 'expert' getting details that would have come from TA? (like he was picked on in school or his grandparents saved him and told him he was special)

From JA??

slipping out quietly, spend time with my daughter~

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi- Travis says everyone on this planet is special #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Nurmi- Travis says everyone on this planet is special #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 35 seconds ago

Juan is leaning forward in his chair paying close attention to the words coming out of Nurmis mouth.

Sizzle is over. #JodiArias

Regarding this testimony

If I were a juror deciding the Convicted Premeditated Murderers fate I would be hoping that I was getting some excellent defense testimony and explanation as to why Travis was slashed, shot, almost decapitated and left stuffed and lifeless in a shower stall in his own home by CMJA. People that stab, slash, torture, maim, torment and steal the life of any human being on this planet better have one Hell of a Big, Big, Big reason to justify their actions. If a troubled sexual and/or love relationship justifies such action I can only imagine how many shower stalls would hold lifeless bodies at the end of every day.
Interpretations of a dead man’s emails I would discount as a juror, knowing that it is nothing more than guessing what a person, whose voice was silenced by a jealous lover, would not cut it for me. I’d be waiting for something a lot more substantial, and I know they do not have anything substantial. This testimony is of no value to me and MOO. It would in fact, and does, make me angry at the defendant, it is insulting and I believe that some of the jurors will hopefully feel the same way.

This will be over soon, thank God. This revictimizing stuff....it's just absolutely obscene that we as a culture seem to find this ok in some sort of "quest for the Truth". We are laughingstocks of other countries witnessing this atrocity I fear and we deserve it.

Not your culture kcl, just the judicial system.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 35s35 seconds ago
Can only see the back of the #travisalexander family. But did see their heads drop a few times as his words were read. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: DrF: there is a theme of lack of commitment though he has come a long way, its scary for him to be intimate #JodiArias

Not committing is not abuse. Being a player, not abuse. Stringing women along, not abuse. Those are not abusive things. They have tempered the all out villianization of Travis but they're still being ridiculous and using the term abuse very loosely.

And let's not forget, she managed to even blame her lying on Travis--"protecting his reputation" because ya know, she was so abused.

:sick:

Yeah! Imagine how traumatic is was for Jodi to be sitting in the back seat of a car, and her mom actually pulls out a WOODEN SPOON while she was in the front seat driving and turns around to smack at her ! Oh the horror....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Dr. F reviewed a voluminous amount of material.

Nurmi calls it a plethora. #3amigos #JodiArias

I feel for all the people that have seen these joke experts for real life problems. One thing I have learned is don't email, don't text, don't call but talk to the person with no one else around. Things get taken way out of context. How can anyone really prove that the respective parties sent these emails? The killer could have been responding to the Hughes. I always thought emails were considered 'hearsay'. Guess I was wrong.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Now for history on #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Dr. F sees it as #JodiArias has a history of romantic relationships that were abusive.

Nurmi's like "let's break that on down".

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Bobby Juarez is brought up. "He was physically abusive to her" states Dr. F. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
#Jodiarias has a history of romantic abusive relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members