Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Nurmi and Dr. F still going over the abuse that #JodiArias and TA went through. Dr. F says the abuses were different.

Yah. His was real and hers is a lie she made up to avoid the DP.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 41 seconds ago
Expert- they had a strong pull to eachother #JodiArias #3TVARIAS

How did TA have an 'Intimacy Deficit?' He dated Deanna for years. They remained close afterwards. They had a very intimate close bond. TA had MANY close friendships.

The killer had ZERO close friendships. Which is why she is scrambling trying to find someone, anyone to mitigate for her.

FANTASTIC point!!!!!!

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 25s 25 seconds ago
DrF: people bond over shared experiences, perhaps TA & #JodiArias bonded over their negative childhood experiences

They "bonded" with sex, for Pete's sake and she calls herself a sex expert!:gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Expert- It's hard to leave abusive relationships because it isn't all bad and people apologize #JodiArias #3TVARIAS

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

The photo of #JodiArias and TA at the balloon festival from New Mexico is put up.

We have heard quite another account of her break-up with Matt, as well. It was after they had said their mutuals that Arias went to his new interest's home in Oregon to "get the facts".

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 25s 26 seconds ago
KN shows DrF pic of TA and #jodiArias of the two of them in front of the hot air balloons

attachment.php

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

WOW ... Mr. Martinez does not look happy :

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Actually, he looks like he is 'In The Zone.' He looks very focused and intent. Kind of like My German Shepherd looks when she watches the annoying squirrel through the patio window. She becomes a statue, staring, wishing she were able to run at the squirrel already.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias witness describes the 1st meeting with #travisalexander - Jodi says it was overwhelming, striking for her. how forward he was.

:pullhair:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
The wooden spoon abuse is being brought up now. How her mother was physically abusive along with dad #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Try explaining JA's claimed fear of mom with using her mom's tupperware as planters for her roof-top marijuana garden.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
We are looking at pictures of #JodiArias and Travis as a couple #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Expert- Travis would apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm glad Nurmi brought up Travis's book. It helped me see Travis in a different light. I'm a retired sixth-grade teacher, and I have seen a few other kids like Travis. It really touched me when I read about his mother beating him and his siblings when they woke her up from sleeping for days after being high on meth. It affected me when I read that after several days of her being asleep, the kids didn't have any food and that Travis once ate a piece of moldy bread that was stuck to the refrigerator. He mentioned there being cans of food there, but he didn't know how to use the can opener. He talked about not having friends because he went to school wearing dirty clothes and gave people lice. I know exactly how those kids are treated. I look at what his life was like growing up during his early years and what his life was like near the end of it. He worked hard and turned his life around. The Mormon church was so important to him. He was always doing something at church, like going to services, going on trips, and going to their Monday meetings. He was always giving to the needy. He seemed like one of the most caring people I have known. He was a successful businessman and was loved by so many people. I think Travis was a wonderful person. His early like was rough, but nothing his parents did to him could come close to comparing to what Jodi did. Every time she, one of her lawyers, or one of the defense's paid witnesses says something negative about Travis, I see it as Jodi plunging that knife in one more time. You couldn't count the stab wounds on his body now. She definitely deserves the death penalty.

Actually, he looks like he is 'In The Zone.' He looks very focused and intent. Kind of like My German Shepherd looks when she watches the annoying squirrel through the patio window. She becomes a statue, staring, wishing she were able to run at the squirrel already.
Yes indeedy, biding his time.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Dr. F explains she just can't hear Juan and his objections.

Judge is like.. you need to stand up so we can hear you yo. #JodiArias

I erred yesterday when I suggested Juan keep his cool with this woman. I retract that; give her hell, Juan - DP be damned - just rip her, the DT, and Arias, to shreds.

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 25s 25 seconds ago
DrF: people bond over shared experiences, perhaps TA & #JodiArias bonded over their negative childhood experiences

Oh. I thought you said yesterday it was a shared spiritual attraction?

Anyone think this is going to happen today? Or will KN drag this out until closing time?

Oh Nurmi will drag this out for days with his droning and redroning and backtrack droning. He will drone and asked and answered his way in to next week for sure. :sick:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Juan objects to the photo and we are in another sizzle.

The photo is left on the screen. #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 2m 2 minutes ago
DrF seems to be getting a bit frustrated when JM objects during her answers, but she is remaining calm #jodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l