Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias looking at photo of them with hot air balloon while sidebar continues. Several jury members still looking at photo on big screen.
View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias another photo being shown - Nurmi indicating the photos were where nobody knew them #JodiArias

#JuanMartinez objecting frequently #JodiArias sidebar - jury member rolls eyes and breathes heavily.
Gee in the balloon pic it sure looks like they can be seen. [emoji35]

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 29s 30 seconds ago
Jury looking at another picture of #JodiArias, TA and the Freedmans.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
Now a picture of Travis, #jodiarias and Freedmans #3TVARIAS

Yeah! Imagine how traumatic is was for Jodi to be sitting in the back seat of a car, and her mom actually pulls out a WOODEN SPOON while she was in the front seat driving and turns around to smack at her ! Oh the horror....
Should have used a baseball bat IMO.

#ComeHomeChristina

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Nurmi needs a few minutes to set up the next evidence.

Judge is calling for jury to stand and stretch but not leave. #JodiArias

What really describes Jodi's defense strategy, it is NOT self defense, she was found guilty of PREMEDITATED murder, Travis was moving on, relationship ended, lot of hateful words and accusations that go hand in hand with so many failed relationships. Is her defense "He drove me to it."???? She had to drive hours on end to show up with her murderous intentions in place. Plain and simple. Why does this testimony really even matter. She tracked him down to kill him, there is no defense. She is nothing more that a Murderer in all sense of the word. What does abuse or kinky sex have to do with any of this. NOTHING, moo. She made plans to kill him and followed through. That's all!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
We have a break. Nurmi is going to play testimony from Dan Freedmans sister #3tvarias

Actually, he looks like he is 'In The Zone.' He looks very focused and intent. Kind of like My German Shepherd looks when she watches the annoying squirrel through the patio window. She becomes a statue, staring, wishing she were able to run at the squirrel already.

Mine do the same. It is called "Prey Drive". :)

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 2m 2 minutes ago
DrF seems to be getting a bit frustrated when JM objects during her answers, but she is remaining calm #jodiArias

Ha. She ain't seen NOTHING yet. :panic: :eek:

I hope JM changes tactics and takes the time to refute this wicked pop-psychology nonsense point by point by point.

We have a break. Nurmi is going to play testimony from Dan Freedmans sister #3tvarias

That doesn't seem fair. Juan was told not to play testimony from Darryl Brewer but Nurmi can play testimony front Desiree?

Juan still needs to point out that someone who is truly abused, who has moved out of state, does not drive those 1000s of miles to see said person who abused them. Only reason she went to AZ was to murder him which she PLANNED. I mean come on, if someone like me can figure THAT out, this jury should be able to. IMO

I hope JM remembers to tell the jury she was 12 yrs. old

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Dr. F explains she just can't hear Juan and his objections.

Judge is like.. you need to stand up so we can hear you yo. #JodiArias

Oh is she going to play the old lady card now!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Judge wants to take an abbreviated 1 hour lunch today.

We will be ending court at 4pm.

Jurors are like "woorrrrdddd". #JodiArias/

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 3 seconds ago

We are still in session. Nurmi is fiddling around with the next exhibit. #JodiArias is muttering something to Willmott and smiling.

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 2m 2 minutes ago
Schedule change today - lunch hour will only be 1 hour and trial will end at 4pm today #JodiArias

Nicole Goodman Esq@msesquirette
#JodiArias awww man 1 hour lunch and ending at 4 today. Waiting for something to get cued up. *advertiser censored* time?

Short lunch today - court will end at 4:00 #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Only one hour lunch today and court is over at 4pm #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes and being another abuse victim, her mother, undoubtedly has told a tiny fraction of the abuse she suffered in humiliation at the hands (and feet) of her sociopathic daughter.

If Juan did things like KN does, he'd ask JA or her mom in the middle of whining about abuse, "Did your family have any pets?" OBJECTION! Annnnnnnnd let the jury draw whatever conclusions they may from that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l