Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias testimony from trial being played

Maybe we'll get to hear ALV's original reading of emails and Dr F comments on that. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

That would be almost too intolerable to listen to. These bought experts are scums. Can you tell, I am a little upset???

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Juan is crossing Desiree but we have a sound issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias testimony can't be played for jury. . technical difficulties

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 1m 1 minute ago
Technical difficulties so lunch break is taken #JodiArias

If the "testimony" is being played but not entered into evidence - does this mean the jurors cannot go back and review?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

Jury is excused early while they try to figure out the audio issue.

Juan asks for the family of TA to come in side room. #JodiArias

Oh she will have a proper good time if out in general population. I bet she believes she will be top dog in there.

CMJA smiling? Slasher, enjoy it while you can. You'll have at least 40 or 50 years in a prison cell to mentally replay these good times of shredding Travis and his family.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Ok going to lunch be back at 12:55 per Judges orders #jodiarias #3tvarias

If the "testimony" is being played but not entered into evidence - does this mean the jurors cannot go back and review?

Monica Lindstrom
Video of testimony 2b played for the jury from previous trial, jurors can take notes but won't have the video in room with them #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Thanks for following along with me this morning and enjoy @kinseyschofield this afternoon!

hWild oooooot.

i don't understand why this person can't testify again? Why is video being used?

also:

"Bring your cellphone and leave it on. I'll call you to break the flow if its not going well"

"leave your glasses behind-then you can laugh as you go get them"

"smile and give shoutouts to friends and family n the gallery. Remember, this is Your show and Your time to shine!"

Oh, Gawd! I had forgotten how truly awful ALV was. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

All these emails are doing is making Travis human.. That he was an abused child who changed his life around and did not let the cycle continue.. That he was capable of loving someone (Deanna) and that he really wasn't a bad guy. I'm waiting for this to backfire because it most certainly will. I'm sad seeing the tweets about his book.. I'm crying for him.

If this psycho..cologist.. Is right then Travis should have been walking around committing murders left and right.. And he was not.

He also loved Linda Ballard Boss. He bought her an engagement ring which is alleged to have been stolen by JA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YNryw0jOMs

I trust JM to shred the doc on cross. He'll look like he's beating up on granny tho if he gets too caustic.

I just have to say something while we are waiting. One oddity that still rings in my mind is why Dr. DeMarte didn't diagnose Jodi Arias as a sociopath. I mean she clearly does have Borderline traits but these Axis 2 personality disorders often overlap and clearly she has slipped far in to the sociopathic realm (to me). Borderlines often have emotions all over the place and are high drama people--Jodi is scarier because she's so flat and unaffected. People ask her to leave a party or something and she casually sits in the kitchen calmly. She's clearly busted with photos of herself at the crime scene that she created and she sits there unflinching sliding right in to the next story seamlessly. This is all sociopathic behavior (and she's truly the worst I've ever seen). Scott Peterson also had that same bland blase attitude even when sentenced. They just don't feel things like normal people.

I guess I'm just really really wanting that term to uttered out loud in that courtroom by someone because, to me, it's the elephant in the room and someone has to call it.

IIRC, and there's no guarantee of that, Dr. DeM didn't administer those specific tests. Not sure why tho.

One of the hugest things that strikes me from this trial is how different it would be if the genders were reversed and Travis was a woman and Jodi was a man.

It really reveals the sexism and the assumption that a man would commit a brutal murder and we should not have sympathy but because its a woman, we assume there is some valid reason for the brutal attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734