Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Judge wants to take an abbreviated 1 hour lunch today.

We will be ending court at 4pm.

Jurors are like "woorrrrdddd". #JodiArias/

4pm Drop dead time

To me, these photos only serve to show a clingy, sexy, blonde bombshell, possessively hanging on to a rather embarrassed young man. Not gonna help her image, IMO.

IIRC, DeMarte was prevented from elaborating on her findings. She only got as far as the BPD. There's no doubt in my mind there were other diagnoses as well.

That is exactly correct Elementary. During the trial when the MMPI results where put on the screen, there were at least 4 other scales she was very elevated on but for whatever reason there was no discussion/interpretation of these elevated scales.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

I am not sure what evidence will be played.

It looks like audio to me but it could be video too. #jerrytodd #vudeo #JodiArias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias looks like we may be watching prior testimony?

We have heard quite another account of her break-up with Matt, as well. It was after they had said their mutuals that Arias went to his new interest's home in Oregon to "get the facts".

Didn't she hear this news at her waitress job and proceeded to knock holes in the rest room walls before storming off in pursuit of her rival mid-shift?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

We are still in sizzle.

Looks like this might have to wait until after lunch break.

Defense seems to be stalling and such. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 3 seconds ago

We are still in session. Nurmi is fiddling around with the next exhibit. #JodiArias is muttering something to Willmott and smiling.

Does Jodi not realize her smiling might not be going over well with the jury????? Just like her smiling interviews...I guess she is just so happy to be out in public, she just can't help herself.

Newsflash: 1 HOURS is NOT an abbreviated lunch for the rest of the world. 30 minutes would be.....#timesuck.

PS, good afternoon:fence:

WAT: Judge wants to take an abbreviated 1 hour lunch today. We will be ending court at 4pm. Jurors are like "woorrrrdddd". #JodiArias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias looks like we may be watching prior testimony?

Maybe we'll get to hear ALV's original reading of emails and Dr F comments on that. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

ex 734 is testimony from the first trial. It is not admitted it is just being played as testimony. #JodiArias

Does Jodi not realize her smiling might not be going over well with the jury????? Just like her smiling interviews...I guess she is just so happy to be out in public, she just can't help herself.

maybe the idiotic killer thinks that the jurors will feel sorry for her (she is smiling) and not give her the DP.

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago

This is one of the pics on the screen #jodiarias

B2V4HXSCMAA59sp.jpg:large

LOL I wonder what the murderer is thinking while looking at herself in that photo!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

ex 734 is testimony from the first trial. It is not admitted it is just being played as testimony. #JodiArias

What does this mean?

CMJA smiling? Slasher, enjoy it while you can. You'll have at least 40 or 50 years in a prison cell to mentally replay these good times of shredding Travis and his family.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

The lights are slowly dimmed. Video shows counsel at the bench. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Video is playing but audio isn't. Bailiff is helping out to get the sound going. Awww I see Dennis the camera man! #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 39 seconds ago
In this video Jen W is wearing same color suit as today and Nurmi was a lot more stout #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
In this video Jen W is wearing same suit as today and Nurmi was a lot more stout #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l