Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias today's lesson-if you don't pay attention to your ex it's mitigation for premeditated 1st degree murder. NOT!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Desiree- Travis would hang out with #jodiairas in large group settings. After they broke up Jodi became part of the background #3TVARIAS

Right. Because she creeped out his friends and made no effort to socialize with them in any case.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
Lots of jurors taking notes. #JodiArias watching testimony closely

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 59s59 seconds ago
#JodiArias jurors watching video 3 men in back row have fingers under noses in a hmmmm manner

From Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 52s 52 seconds ago

#JodiArias jurors watching video 3 men in back row have fingers under noses in a hmmmm manner

Has Desiree's opinion changed now that she knows the FULL truth?

I've been reading the minute-to-minute postings of Beth K. (btw, excellent job Beth!!).

One thing that strikes me is the obsession of TA and his circle of friends on the marriage schedule.
I know this is partly driven by deadlines imposed by the Mormon faith.
But, it's a little much, and leads to a crappy life for all involved.
If only they could have relaxed more about their relationships and enjoyed life.

Hey, marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be, and often sucks.
If this pressure would not have existed on these people, it might have been an easier time.
And, this pressure fueled JA into a frenzy. Crazy.

JA was self-fueled. She's pure evil, the highest octane.

I'm no Mormon, but Mormon beliefs about marriage and timing did not torture/murder TA.

The especially cruel lying torture murderess needed no external influence or pressure.

She did precisely what she set out to do with her Grandpappy's stolen .25 caliber.

Have we seriously accomplished nothing today with witnesses?

I have spent way too much time trying to figure out what I would need if I were on a jury to vote to save someone's life from the DP and for me, it would be remorse. Admittance, remorse and honestly, probably some genuine tears and begging for my life, real actual feelings and emotions. All this BS would do is tick me off even more.

From William Pitts@william_pitts

Freeman talking about taking a trip with #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander to Sedona, Grand canyon and

From William Pitts @william_pitts

Wilmott: "did they act like they were dating?" Freeman: "yes." #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts

Wilmmott: "how about two single people travelling together, how did that look? (to Mormons)" Freeman: "not good," #JodiArias

"did travis claim to be a virginn?" Freeman: "yes he did." #JodiArias

Freeman talking about an argument with #JodiArias where #TravisAlexander seemed angrier than he should have been.

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

From Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 52s 52 seconds ago

At least they're paying attention, I guess, though to what I can't imagine. I remember her testimony as irrelevant and thst she seemed vaguely hostile to JM.

Wow. Even though I watched Desiree's testimony at the first trial I never thought that she was just a child at that time. It just never came to my mind. Her view of what was going on could be much different to an adults. Wonder why it never struck me before.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Desiree says Travis was over the top during argument while Jodi just looked out the window #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Desiree saw an spat between Jodi & Travis. Jodi was outside taking pics & when getting into car Trav drove off a bit #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Can you give a brief synopsis of what she said, please?

Dang I just read it a couple days ago. I think it was mainly just saying she testified to what she saw and nothing more, like defending her testimony.

I will try to find it and link..

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 25s 25 seconds ago
#JodiArias video ends and sidebar begins

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 15 seconds ago
Sidebar and we are done with video #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

User Actions

William PittsVerified account
‏@william_pitts
Video's over. Fonseca is still on the stand and has been though the whole thing. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Sidebar and video is off #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members