Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious about the opinions of the 200 plus folks here reading who aren't posting. I promise to pipe down if y'all speak out. Any takers?

I have spoke out a little, I don't usually speak unless I get really really upset about something, or have a question not already answered.... I do wish the JSS would rein in the def, but I get the fact she is allowing it so we will not have to see her ever again on appeals, I can take it if that will be the outcome in the end.... DP and no more trials... worth putting up with him for a couple days....

I'm really curious about the opinions of the 200 plus folks here reading who aren't posting. I promise to pipe down if y'all speak out. Any takers?
I really hope Nurmi alienates the jury by this droning on and on and on. I am anxious for Juan to be able to set the record straight. I hope she gets the DP, I really do. Just for the simple fact of her losing AND for the brutal murder of Travis. I don't see how anyone can look at those pics of him and think she deserves anything less. BTW long time lurker, finally joined. I started here with Casey Anthony (barf) and Haleigh Cummings (sad still no outcome) and others like Kyron Hormon. I live in Mesa AZ and am absolutely appalled at the length of rope the defense is given and the tight leash of the state by the judge. I'm voting her out when her time is up. She needs to retire and write a book because this case has done her in JMHO.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias looks to be taking notes during this testimony.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Vid of a man grasping at memories years after the fact.

Then we have to sit through an expert's opinion of this guy's opinion. #JodiArias

Let's hope the jury is also feeling this way.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 46s46 seconds ago
10 minute afternoon recess #JodiArias

To all those lurking and not posting, please do post. We want to know your thinking as well. You wouldn't be here if you didn't care. We don't really bite or anything. We are just passionate in our own way about justice for Travis. So come out of hiding and talk to us! :loveyou::loveyou:

... and I can promise you, there are no cliques on WS!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Travis was flirting with the waitress during a trip with Dan, Jodi, Desiree and gang. #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Oh, well then it stands to reason that he should be torture-murdered in his home by a stalking predator posing as a romantic friend.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 37 seconds ago

Freeman says he would run in to #JodiArias at "Fight Nights." #TakinNotes

She was 12 when this all happened, not when she testified.

During testimony she stated she was a student at Brigham Young University and had just returned from an overseas missionary trip so she was an adult. She must have been 12 when Jodi first dated Travis in 2007. That would have made her 18 during testimony. That doesn't work for me but they say she was 12 on road trip. Whatever.

In that video, she says she was a senior at BYU, and also said that the Sedona trip was right after her graduation (high school).

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Dan said #jodiarias and Travis spent a lot of time alone together. When they broke up Jodi moved to Cali #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Dan doesn't think a lot of people knew Travis hung out with #jodiarias alone and took trips together #3TVARIAS

My browser window is minimized, but I sneak a peek every now and then. :) I enjoy your posts a lot.

I'm still trying to work out how to archive Twitter reports in such a way that we can read through them again easily when (if?) the trial videos are released. Today is a good day to do it. Testimony seems kinda dull and frustratingly unfavorable. I disliked the Freemans the first time.

Did you see that our favorite reporter posted a new article? This one ought to get the keyboard keys a-clickin' again. Bonus video.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...deleted-*advertiser censored*-files/18978593/

I hope Juan can ask the friend of Travis (forgot which one) about Travis telling him the Sunday before his death, "If you don't hear from me it's because I am dead". Travis KNEW she was planning it. I just feel he knew in his heart.
I believe that may be his roommates father. Hes a Dr.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Travis was flirting with the waitress during a trip with Dan, Jodi, Desiree and gang. #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

You mean to tell me an unmarried man flirting with a waitress? Oh my!!!! Whatever must we think about him? Married men do worse. Will Nurmi ever move on? Yes he will at exactly 4 PM AZ time zone.

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
watching another sidebar on tape. #JodiArias

Dan doesn't think a lot of people knew Travis hung out with #jodiarias alone and took trips together #3TVARIAS

Perhaps that was none of their business

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Dan said #jodiarias and Travis spent a lot of time alone together. When they broke up Jodi moved to Cali #3TVARIAS

I'm confused... didn't she move to AZ AFTER they broke up? and she was in Cali the whole time before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub