Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

:lol: Another chapter or another book.

I def think Air Asia crashed!!! NOt a conspircy nut - just went where info took me on MAL 370!

CNN is running the mal 370 story - they are linking "missisng". This plane is not missing, its only been a couple of days. IT took em 5 days to locate AF stuff. TWA stuff was floating that very night. THey keep making comparasions to MAL and then throw in MAL17 in the mix - completly non related! IMO

I was just talking to guys and they all think that it is feasible that would still be smoke in the area. They still had quite a few tonne of fuel on board.
Thank you for the information. That question has been in my mind also, however, most instances I can recall here domestically where a large aircraft has gone down on land, the fire has been witnessed and emergency (fire) personnel on the scene almost immediately. I do not recall any crash of this magnitude where it was left unattended for days.

MOO

I don't get the differences in times. 617 am, then 724am lost contact. That is over 1 hour difference from when it fell off the radar.

What am I missing?

I don't get the differences in times. 617 am, then 724am lost contact. That is over 1 hour difference from when it fell off the radar.

What am I missing?

There is an hour time difference between Indonesia and Singapore. Its 10am in Indonesia right now and 11am in Singapore.

I hope the smoke is a good sign. There has been so much bad weather in the area since the plane went missing...would it affect a fire from a downed plane this far out? Could it be a fire from survivors? So many questions...hurry and get there!

Thank you for the information. That question has been in my mind also, however, most instances I can recall here domestically where a large aircraft has gone down on land, the fire has been witnessed and emergency (fire) personnel on the scene almost immediately. I do not recall any crash of this magnitude where it was left unattended for days.

MOO
Totally agree. These islands are still populated. It would appear that Belitung Island has several hotels together with a population of 262,000.

I wonder how close the island with the fire is to Nangka island because a fisherman on Nangka island reported hearing a crash.

Long Island, where the smoke being spotted, is south of Belitung Island according to the articles ( I cant seem to locate it on a map)...
I have located Nangka Island and it is located off the North Eastern coast of Belitung Island

I def think Air Asia crashed!!! NOt a conspircy nut - just went where info took me on MAL 370!

CNN is running the mal 370 story - they are linking "missisng". This plane is not missing, its only been a couple of days. IT took em 5 days to locate AF stuff. TWA stuff was floating that very night. THey keep making comparasions to MAL and then throw in MAL17 in the mix - completly non related! IMO
I also was watching the special on MH370. There is no comparison even between the two Malaysia Airlines flights and this one. MH370's fate is still undetermined (although I believe it is somewhere in the Indian Ocean but not certain how it got there), MH17 was presumably shot down by a missile and crashed on land in the Ukraine, and this flight is presumed to have crashed primarily due to inclement weather, either hail in the engines, lightening strike, etc. The only thing they all have in common is the geographic area of origin.

MOO

Totally agree. These islands are still populated. It would appear that Belitung Island has several hotels together with a population of 262,000.
I do recall one fisherman saying he heard an explosion on that island, however, I am not sure if that report has been verified. With a population of 262,000 I cannot imagine if this plane crashed on the island that no one witnessed it.

MOO

Long Island, where the smoke being spotted, is south of Belitung Island according to the articles ( I cant seem to locate it on a map)...
I have located Nangka Island and it is located off the North Eastern coast of Belitung Island
Same I'm trying as well - but I cant get any data.

I agree CNN linking em all together is false news. there is no connection at all !

I also was watching the special on MH370. There is no comparison even between the two Malaysia Airlines flights and this one. MH370's fate is still undetermined (although I believe it is somewhere in the Indian Ocean but not certain how it got there), MH17 was presumably shot down by a missile and crashed on land in the Ukraine, and this flight is presumed to have crashed primarily due to inclement weather, either hail in the engines, lightening strike, etc. The only thing they all have in common is the geographic area of origin.

MOO

Though it is EXTREMELY creepy that all 3 occurred in that area. :twocents:

Philip Wood's partner is on CNN saying she thinks there is a connection between MH370, MH17 and 8501. Grief has driven her crazy and I wish CNN wouldn't put her on the air.

Call me totally stupid - I'm one for the facts and not a conspiracy theory....I still find that the laws of average regarding these incidents are pretty high. I agree just downright creepy.

Philip Wood's partner is on CNN saying she thinks there is a connection between MH370, MH17 and 8501. Grief has driven her crazy and I wish CNN wouldn't put her on the air.

I do not believe there is a connection between the 3.
Then there are those that believe in the superstition that things happen in 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB