Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Image of debris in water

B6FM-7OIUAAENAS.jpg

Suspicions already being cast by the Wall Street Journal that this is aircraft debris

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 8m8 minutes ago
+1 // RT @thatjohn: None of the four images I have seen strike me as obviously related to #QZ8501. Analysis ongoing.

Time will tell.....

Pic's
‏@9NewsAUS
Two objects have been spotted in the Java Sea, amid the search for flight #QZ8501. http://short.ninem.sn/0sDjYkI #9News

ETA: Kevin, I did not see your post, looks like a duplicate.

Image of debris in water

View attachment 66451

Suspicions already being cast by the Wall Street Journal that this is aircraft debris

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 8m8 minutes ago
+1 // RT @thatjohn: None of the four images I have seen strike me as obviously related to #QZ8501. Analysis ongoing.

Time will tell.....
I honestly don't see there being any possibility that this isn't the plane. The pieces are large and clearly red/white.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...tems-resembling-emergency-slide-plane-door-se

(snipped from article - looks official)

“We spotted about 10 big objects and many more small white-coloured objects which we could not photograph,” Indonesian air force official Agus Dwi Putranto told a press conference.

“The position is 10km from the location the plane was last captured by radar,” he said.

He displayed 10 photos of objects resembling a plane door, emergency slide, and a square box-like object. Indonesian TV also showed a live stream of the floating debris.

“It is not really clear... it could be the wall of the plane or the door of the plane,” he said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...tems-resembling-emergency-slide-plane-door-se

(snipped from article - looks official)

“We spotted about 10 big objects and many more small white-coloured objects which we could not photograph,” Indonesian air force official Agus Dwi Putranto told a press conference.

“The position is 10km from the location the plane was last captured by radarhe said.

He displayed 10 photos of objects resembling a plane door, emergency slide, and a square box-like object. Indonesian TV also showed a live stream of the floating debris.

“It is not really clear... it could be the wall of the plane or the door of the plane,” he said.

bbm: so what took them so long......grrr (8 miles a minute)....so less than a minute from where it dropped from radar

So it seems likely to me that the loved ones had already been told about this debris and that is why they were taking them over the search area so they could pray.

It would be wonderful if the position of the debris is not far from the Island where smoke was seen -- keeping hope alive that life rafts could have made it that far

bbm: so what took them so long......grrr (8 miles a minute)....so less than a minute from where it dropped from radar

They only have about 5 hours of daylight to fly without storms. Getting planes and ships in the area takes time. I'm not going to fault them for taking a couple of days to find a plane in the vast ocean sea. Hopefully, this is the plane!

So it seems likely to me that the loved ones had already been told about this debris and that is why they were taking them over the search area so they could pray.

I don't know. They said the families wanted to pray that their loved ones were still alive. The flight was supposed to happen on Wednesday and its clear now that there won't be any survivors.

I think the American media hasn't gotten access to the video/photos of the red and white objects yet because CNN is only showing the orange objects. Those objects could be from anything but the red and white objects confirm it.

They only have about 5 hours of daylight to fly without storms. Getting planes and ships in the area takes time. I'm not going to fault them for taking a couple of days to find a plane in the vast ocean sea. Hopefully, this is the plane!

5 hrs of daylight is enough to ''start'' a helicopter look & see with competent S&R coast guard personnel. MOO

5 hrs of daylight is enough to ''start'' a helicopter look & see with competent S&R coast guard personnel. MOO

They had started to search. The first day it was called off because of weather. They certainly don't need anymore downed planes/helicopter and loss of life, searching for this one. I really do think, if it IS the plane, they have done a great job of finding it, and quickly. The plane would have fallen 36,000 feet! The ocean is a huge mass of water. If these are truly the objects from the plane, they are WAY bigger than we see in the photographs. JMO

CNN and their "possible debris" it is in the water and isn't fish of course it is debris, it's just not Positive it's from the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose