REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it just seems odd to me though she'd be able to bring it on that quickly. You know what I mean??

She was living the lie at the moment. Her lie become her truth in that instance if that makes sense.

Obviously there was a REASON she didn't do go after anyone for child support.

I think it IS still possible she simply did not want to share custody.

I told my daughter's biological father once I realized we were not staying together, that he could walk away and never look back. He lived two hours away and I preferred being a single mother, to forcing him to be a father and making my daughter go back and forth... putting her in a bachelor partying situation... etc.

I never went after him for child support, he wasn't on the birth certificate, his family never knew (religious, important to him) and he never asked to see her. (Though he would always be welcome to.) I am able to contact him in an emergency if needed since he is a blood relative.

Perhaps Casey had a similar arrangement. She wouldn't go after him for child support and he wouldn't fight her for custody.

This would allow having Caylee to to disrupt her life less believe it or not. No court, no visitation. Especially if she knew she wouldn't get the child support for some reason.

I think Cindy would also agree, because she wouldn't want to share Caylee either.

Or just didn't want her parents to know who it was.
(Felon, relative, underage, etc.)

Or if it is true that the father lived out of state and was married
(we heard that at one point) then maybe she didn't want to deal with the distance issue and the wife.

It is also possible that the father simply didn't know
that he was a father. He might not even remember meeting Casey at all.

That depends on how big the pool of potential daddies was. Are we talking a handfull of guys, or do we open the phone book and start at the beginning? With ICA there's just no telling.

Exactly, even if there is only a few possibility... DNA tests are expensive.

Lawyers are expensive.

What is she going to do, pick a guy and go after him for child support so that a paternity test gets mandated? She still has to pay an attorney... It would be outrageously expensive even with only 3 possibilities or so.

I doubt if they will ever find out who Caylee's father is. It could have been any Joe Schmo.
This Eric Baker chap that was brought up....was he or any relative of his ever found? I doubt it.

I don’t think we are ever going to know who her father is and I think it’s probably for the best. Why drag someone else into this mess, what good would that do? I think he was just some random drunken hook up, so ICA never bothered to tell him. He’s probably just some young college kid, if he was someone with money ICA would’ve gone after him to get money for child support. She didn’t have a job, so that money would’ve come in handy.

I would bet a million dollars there is a man with a wife and kids who cheated on his wife with Casey and knows Caylee was his child, and I bet he will eventually come forward. I also think Caylees father is Hispanic. jmo

Could she have been upset about something else entirely, and she didn't want Cindy to know the real reason so she just made something up again? With the added benefit that if Caylee's father was dead the family wouldn't be asking to meet him.

I missed that!! Did CA admit that the guys death was a lie? Was this Baker or the Hispanic guy?

I just don't think ICA knows who the daddy is, she may think she knows, but I doubt it. On that note, my husbands daughter never ever told who the father of her son is/was. Nobody to this day knows but her and she refused to say. She never signe dup for any benefits because she would be asked to name the father, she did not want to. She married another man when the baby was about a year old and that man raised him as his own. The boy is now 20 but he has no desire to know who the bio dad is. Some folks just don't want to say who it is and some just plain don't know if they have slept with several guys. Agin, I just don't think ICA knows and she named someone that was in a car acident because he could not longer defend himself.

I don't think it's a stretch for someone to fake crying over the phone. If KC called her Mom and was crying, it wasn't about someone dying. She was manipulating her mother for some other reason. Probably, "Waahhhh, I'm so upset. Can you keep Caylee tonight?"

Caylee always seems to be up for gossip. Its sad. She was her ownlittle person. I dont care who her father was. Obviously he didnt want to be in her life. CA said there is no father listd on her birth cert. We dont know the answer tosomething so personal.
To say that Lee and Casey arent GA's bio kids is pretty sleazy, too. kc
IMO looks alot like GA. LA also takes alot of the Italian side from GA.
Dont you think by now that if a guy had slept with KC and suspected he was the father (Caylees pics are out there) and cared he wouldve come forward and said something? I dont think this person wants to be involved and has moved on.
Guys who slept with her around this period are out there and if they WANTED to, could come forward and ask for a DNA test if they really wanted to acknoledge little Caylee. They dont bother, it seems JMO

Tonight on NG, pictures of a very young Caylee were shown. There was one picture in particular of her sleeping and IMO, JPC is the father of Caylee. The resemblence was remarkable. AH apparently has said in the past that JPC couldn't stand KC, however, KC did have a relationship with RM and JPC was a friend of RM and I think RM, AH, and JPC had lived together at one time.

You don't have to like someone to have sex with them and IMO KC and JPC did get together.

It's very sad that the father of Caylee and his family do not come forward. However, maybe the father doesn't even know he is the father:twocents:

IMO

I have no idea whether or not JPC had anything to do with KC but I do find it curious that he is constantly mentioned yet seems to have completely averted all but very limited questioning with regards to this case.

moo

I have always thought her father might be Hispanic. My daughter is half Mexican, and Caylee looked almost exactly like her at that age.

Only reason I could think of that bio dad might be relevant:

1) If he is alive and does not know he is the dad, and ICA did not give him the option of participating in Caylee's life, the prosecution could attempt to show that she viewed Caylee as her exclusive possession. She didn't want to share control of Caylee with anyone, including biodad and especially including Cindy.

Baez' strategy is mystifying. He is apparently trying to prove that KC is a victim of uncaring parents, who never questioned the sudden emergence of fake friends in their daughter's life. It's going to be interesting to see where he takes this tale of familial dysfunction. Then again, it's Jose Baez, so I have no huge expectations of credibility coming forth.

How does he separate KC's lies from reality? I don't think he can now bring in a pysch diagnosis because he wouldn't consent to the SA's independent evaluation. So is he going to rely upon the jurors diagnosing her as a severely damaged victim of paternal abuse? Dangerous territory.... for both sides, imo.

Unless the prisoner has recently told him the name of the father and he turns out to be a close family friend or relative, I fail to see the merit in his technique.

I am srsly beginning to wonder if ICA's lies weren't a reality to her!

Only reason I could think of that bio dad might be relevant:

1) If he is alive and does not know he is the dad, and ICA did not give him the option of participating in Caylee's life, the prosecution could attempt to show that she viewed Caylee as her exclusive possession. She didn't want to share control of Caylee with anyone, including biodad and especially including Cindy.

Hmm shades of CA!!
IMO

I am srsly beginning to wonder if ICA's lies weren't a reality to her!

I tend to think so but then I remind myself of her photobucket with all the comments about lying and liars and also Melissa's testimony when she brags about her lies.
IMO she sees her lies as accomplishments,her only accomplishments,the one thing she can be proud of and is good at.
I think if she looses the trial she will be more upset about being exposed as a bad liar than anything else.
oops sorry I'm totally OT

:crazy:
I tend to think so but then I remind myself of her photobucket with all the comments about lying and liars and also Melissa's testimony when she brags about her lies.
IMO she sees her lies as accomplishments,her only accomplishments,the one thing she can be proud of and is good at.
I think if she looses the trial she will be more upset about being exposed as a bad liar than anything else.
oops sorry I'm totally OT

k on topic whomever she has named as the biodad... LIE!!!!

Anyone think that Eric Baker and Jesus Ortiz were the same person? Supposedly Jesus Ortiz died in a car accident and Eric Baker was said by KC to have died in a car accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3