REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why people want to know, but it would kill me finding out I was the father of a deceased child. I would feel sooo guilty thinking I could have done something to prevent it.

I found a picture a while back of KC at Universal with several co workers and there is this one guy that, to me, looks just like Caylee. I don't think I can post the picture because he hasn't been named and is just an innocent bystander but being that she worked at Universal at the time she got pregnant I suppose it is a possibility.

I can see why people want to know, but it would kill me finding out I was the father of a deceased child. I would feel sooo guilty thinking I could have done something to prevent it.

I have always felt that if Caylee's father was out there he would have to at least have an inkling that he is the father. Since KC's picture is all over the media I would think that any man that was with her around Nov. 2004 would wonder, unless it was some kind of anonymous hook up.

I have always felt that if Caylee's father was out there he would have to at least have an inkling that he is the father. Since KC's picture is all over the media I would think that any man that was with her around Nov. 2004 would wonder, unless it was some kind of anonymous hook up.

I agree, but its the confirmation that would tear me up.

Anyone think that Eric Baker and Jesus Ortiz were the same person? Supposedly Jesus Ortiz died in a car accident and Eric Baker was said by KC to have died in a car accident.

back when I was really into sleuthing all the myspace profiles connected to the case I found a comment on JO's myspace left by Eric .I wished I would have saved it.I believe KC used that same comment as the obituary Cindy showed as proof to LE that Eric existed.That comment was deleted from JO's myspace.
I always felt JO is Caylee's dad but his family does not want to find out or have any more pain added on top of the pain of loosing their loved one.

Only reason I could think of that bio dad might be relevant:

1) If he is alive and does not know he is the dad, and ICA did not give him the option of participating in Caylee's life, the prosecution could attempt to show that she viewed Caylee as her exclusive possession. She didn't want to share control of Caylee with anyone, including biodad and especially including Cindy.

What about a victim impact statement?

If Dad is alive and didn't know he had a child, because Casey KNEW he would want Caylee and she didn't want to share her... then he finds out he had a beautiful daughter only AFTER she is dead...

And/or even if Dad is deceased... the same thing would apply to the Grandparents. If they wanted grandchildren, then their son was killed... and they know they won't have grandchildren from him. Then they find out later that they HAD a beautiful granddaughter but she is dead now and they never even knew about her.

What about victim impact statements from Dad or Grandparents if they are alive?

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf
ok I searched high and low for it lol,page 956 of this doc dump almost at the end,that's what I'm talking about.KC got that from JO's myspace.The first part is still there.It's his "about me".The "forever in our hearts.R.I.P. Eric James Baker"
was a comment left on the page so I assume it was about JO signed by an Eric James Baker,however I could not find him on his friend list back then and the comment was deleted as soon as I was looking for it again.

As high profile as this case is, I would think that any man who had sex with Casey around the time she became impregnated would be counting backwards from the date of Caylee's birth to see if they had been with her 8 to 9 months prior to that date. If this man is alive, I'll bet he has a pretty good idea whether or not he's the one.

Doubting the fact that we can "trust" Casey's statement that the father of Caylee was "killed in accident" are there no men who will step forward who had sexual relations with her during the time when Caylee would've been conceived who would be concerned that a child resulting from their union would be dead? I'm sorry. I just can't get my head around this concept. I am a female. However, if I were able to provide matter to "father a child" (ie. sperm) and I had sex with a woman that gave birth to a child that I may have fathered that was now being accused of murder of that child (my daughter) I would have to know.

If I'm a juror, I'm wondering who is Caylee's dad and where the heck is he? Jail?
I mean--as a juror not outside observer. It is a HUGE question for inquiring minds and a normal question esp under these sad circumstances.

Doubting the fact that we can "trust" Casey's statement that the father of Caylee was "killed in accident" are there no men who will step forward who had sexual relations with her during the time when Caylee would've been conceived who would be concerned that a child resulting from their union would be dead? I'm sorry. I just can't get my head around this concept. I am a female. However, if I were able to provide matter to "father a child" (ie. sperm) and I had sex with a woman that gave birth to a child that I may have fathered that was now being accused of murder of that child (my daughter) I would have to know.

Would you still want to come forward after seeing what has happened to everyone in this case?

They have accused the man who FOUND the body.

If the father stepped forward, you don't think they would immediately try to blame him for something?

Use it on appeal as "this was information we did not have before."

What I want to know is, are there any unsolved homicides
from late 2004 - August 2007 when Casey started claiming Caylee's father was dead around her second birthday?

What if some man found out he was likely a father... and knowing the mother was unfit, decided to fight for custody?

If that man had not told people about that child prior to a DNA test, there would not be a known motive for a homicide if one occurred... now would there?

Just a thought... it wouldn't be the first time that scenario played out.

I think KC knows who it is, but would never give away her power. That's what Caylee was to her, power. jmo

If I'm a juror, I'm wondering who is Caylee's dad and where the heck is he? Jail?
I mean--as a juror not outside observer. It is a HUGE question for inquiring minds and a normal question esp under these sad circumstances.

I believe Cindy testified that Casey told them he was killed in an auto accident.

I think that KC's pregnancy is when the lying began. I think who ever fathered her baby and then dumped/devastated her kicked in KC's budding sociopathy into full gear.

George and Cindy never knew what hit them. And now here we are.

(And Cindy...if you are reading here...my thoughts and prayers go out to you and you family.)

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf
ok I searched high and low for it lol,page 956 of this doc dump almost at the end,that's what I'm talking about.KC got that from JO's myspace.The first part is still there.It's his "about me".The "forever in our hearts.R.I.P. Eric James Baker"
was a comment left on the page so I assume it was about JO signed by an Eric James Baker,however I could not find him on his friend list back then and the comment was deleted as soon as I was looking for it again.

Didn't ICA tell LE that she saved the obit? (not that I believe anything she says, jus sayin')

I wonder if the SAO did a DNA test on JO's parents to see if there was a match to Caylee?

Someone out there knows that they or their relative was with ICA 8 1/2 to 9 months prior to Caylee being born. :banghead:

I find it hard to believe that any man with a half a heart would not have come forward at this point... unless he had died. If the father is alive and he knows he is Caylee's father I have very little respect for him.

I think that KC's pregnancy is when the lying began. I think who ever fathered her baby and then dumped/devastated her kicked in KC's budding sociopathy into full gear.

George and Cindy never knew what hit them. And now here we are.

(And Cindy...if you are reading here...my thoughts and prayers go out to you and you family.)

:cow::cow::cow:

I think the lying "began" when ICA was in high school and she didn't have enough credits to graduate ...

I think the lying "escalated" when ICA was pregnant ... and got "worse" after Caylee was born ...

Now that ICA is on trial for the murder of her daughter, the lying is "diabolical" ...

BBM: :rocker: Exactly ... I agree !

If I were a juror on this case, WHO is Caylee's father would definitely enter my mind.

WHY is he NOT in court ? Let's see -- we have the defendant's grandparents and uncle in court ... but NO father ? WHY ?

And if I was a juror on this case and the "Father" was never revealed -- nor showed up in court ... I would think "something is wrong" ... "someone is hiding something" !

MOO MOO and MOO !

I saw that on TV. She named a man and he is dead.. They interviewed his mom and dad (who would be Caylee's other grandparents) the mom was crying, she showed baby pictures of her son and said caylee looked just like him. they were sad they did not get to know her. Of course DNA was not done on them to find some familial DNA...but it seemed genuine. Of course Casey could be lying, and finding the real father would take the work of Maurey Pauvich.. Maybe he can do a "FROM the Women's Prison of Orlando - Lawall, we will begin the search for ICA's baby daddy"

Like you, I am certain if a man was out there "alive" and thought there was any chance he was dad, he would certainly come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3